• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Couple of Balls ;)

RavenSpirit360

Mitakuye Oyasin
Here is my daughters 1.0 ball python Vengeance (the lighter one), and an unamed as of yet 0.1 ball..

WHAT YOU LOOKING AT???
100_5112.jpg

HEHEHE !!!

Lol that lighter one looks like its about to poop all over the place. Its got a big fat tail.

simply stunning! Love that pic.

I need to take some pics of my girl. She is getting spoiled. Now that she is my only snake she gets a lot of time out to roam. Shouldn't last too long though!

LOL yeah he should be due to poop soon lol.. He probably already did. My daughter actually named him after Zacky Vengeance from Avenged Sevenfold lol.. But its ok I have a corn named incubus lol.. We actually had an episode with him later that night. My daughter left him sitting on the table and we later found him in the stove. It was a struggle to get him out. We wouldn't of even known he was in there if he hadn't been sitting there with his head resting on the top watching everyone lol.. He is a character.

The girl who was actually a rescue, was kept out in the garage in the cold in a tank with no heat :( Poor girl. Shes happy here though, she loves being out of her tub. She is a bit shy around the boys though lol.

Thank you all for the compliments.
Jcapicy I can't wait to see the pics of your girl :)

I'll take some tonight and try to get them up tomorrow.

I am currently going through my one month thought process on what snake to pick up next. I have quite the list going! Seems to be growing not shrinking too!

Oh wow she has some bright colors, looks like a pastel without the blushing. SHe is beautiful, can't wait to see updated pics..

It may wait a week. Her belly has that pink foggy hughe to it which means she'll likely shed soon.

Meh, I'll take some tonight and more after her shed.

\i know what you mean about it can be a bit funny around boys. The 2 that i rescued have got very good tempraments. Only thing is that they are great with me but can be a little funny around other people.

I think its because they know that i gave them a better life and when they smell other people they think they could end up in a bad place again.

Back