• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sorry Dale.........

Ergh!

I gave up on football a few weeks ago.

Not sure who I want to see lose more in the big bowl.

Best wishes to everyone and their team of choice.

Mike,

I'll give you this, at least your not a band-wagon fan!

Mike - the Giants have my support now too - by default!
All the teams I cared about are out now. Packers being the last ones to fall. But since I just can't stand the thought of the Patriots winning....again... I have to root for the Giants now.

Not that the Patriots are a bad team or don't deserve to win, but I kinda look at them like the Yankees now...they have had their championships..multiple times...someone else deserves to win now.

Nice picture, Mike!!

I don't get it- must be sports-related? Excellent pic, though, Mike!!

Come on Nanci, watch some football! ;)

Not that the Patriots are a bad team or don't deserve to win, but I kinda look at them like the Yankees now...they have had their championships..multiple times...someone else deserves to win now.

I agree. Sorry Patriot fans, I am going with the Giants!!!

GO GIANTS!!!! Though I was hoping Green Bay would win but I'll take the Giants winning. I swear though if Manning messes up I will NEVER show support for him again. Hell even his brother pissed me off and thats my team! *pets Colts*

As a true blue BEARS fan…I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better rivalry than the Bears & Packers. Two storied franchises that have a ton of tradition and accomplishments.

However, I must say that I was pulling for the Giants last night…oh yeah, and the Seahawks the week before. :grin01: :grin01: :grin01:

Finally, I can sit at work and not hear…"Who are the Bears playing this weekend?" :cheers:

Regards,
Steve

And here I thought the title of the thread would be a Suzanne Pleshette tribute.

But nice jacket, Mike! I see it's the old (new?) helmet style, from the days of Lawrence Taylor trying to sniff the hash marks. ;)

FWIW, the Giants deserved the win. The kept the running game in check on defense (but kudos to the Packer's O-Line for keeping the pass run in check), and Eli & Plaxico were in the stratosphere. After the four penalties in that extended drive in the second half, I smelled a Packers loss.

Given all the field goal attempts, I was ready to raise Lawrence Tynes to a level reserved only for Scott Norwood. :grin01:

The Giants now have the honor of being the final team in a Patriot perfect season. (And yep, even if the Packers would have won, I'd be saying the same thing.) Larry Csonka and Bob Griese will now have to attend 12-step meetings. :rofl:

And sheesh, Mike!!! Had I known you were such a Giants fan, I'd have made one of those Governor-style bets with ya involving a snake. :)

regards,
jazz

As a true blue BEARS fan…I think you’d be hard pressed to find a better rivalry than the Bears & Packers. Two storied franchises that have a ton of tradition and accomplishments.
Different sport, but you may have some debate coming from Yankees/Red Sox fans. :)

However, I must say that I was pulling for the Giants last night…oh yeah, and the Seahawks the week before. :grin01: :grin01: :grin01:

My two favorite NFL teams are the Packers and whoever is playing the Bears. :cheers:

regards,
jazz

It was a well played game......on both ends. Packers seemed to give it up in the latter parts of the second half, but the game could have gone either way. At least it was a game.

Different sport, but you may have some debate coming from Yankees/Red Sox fans. :)
Yes.....you are correct.

My two favorite NFL teams are the Packers and whoever is playing the Bears. :cheers:
regards,
jazz

I am right there with you on this one as well, Dale. Steelers and the Cowgirls opponent. :smash:

g

Different sport, but you may have some debate coming from Yankees/Red Sox fans.

I'm still bitter from the '94 strike ;)

My two favorite NFL teams are the Packers and whoever is playing the Bears.

I wouldn't want, nor expect it to be any other way :cheers:

Regards,
Steve

Back