• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Goldfyre: Baird Rat

tricksterpup

I has nuttin to Say.
Ok folks, here is one of my Baird Rats. This guy is really really orange and this photo does not do him justice. I got this guy to go with my girl Gun Metal. Yes, both names are suited to their coloration. I will have to post pictures of her down the line. Here is one of the boy for right now.

goldfyre.jpg

Very nice. It really is amazing how different individuals can be! Both of mine are really silvery. I look forward to pics of the female!

Very nice. It really is amazing how different individuals can be! Both of mine are really silvery. I look forward to pics of the female!

Yeah, typically they are a gun metal, steel gray but this guy is going more orange. I find it very interesting. :) I am wondering how ORANGE will he get, like I stated IRL this guy is more ORANGE than this picture.

Have you seen the hypo Baird's? I think they are pretty sweet! Your's almost reminded me of one I saw at a show a few months back.

I like him a lot, Jim. I've never seen a Bairdi that I didn't like. :)

Thanks Dean, I remember when I first got my girl a few years ago, it was a toss up between this and a grey rat. I never heard of the Baird at the time and I got her at a whim. I gotta say, no disappointment there.

Is feeling a little Blue

Ah here are some more updated pictures, and after a short time.
Meet a blue goldfyre.
blue.jpg

blue2.jpg

Wow... lovely colors on that one!

Thanks, I do love the steel gray and orange between the scales on some normals but I just like the over whelming orange on this guy. He is coming along nicely and would make a nice project snake in the near future.

I'd love to get the hypo in that line! Maybe we should talk about trades at some point. I still have some babies from this year. Need a hypo male?

Back