• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MN snake breeder?

I'm intrested in pretty much anything, i'd really like a corn with lots of red on it. Do you have somewhere around here i could go?

well, I am about 1.5 hours from the twin cities. I will be trying to hook up 4 girls this year. A candycane/candycane & anery/charcoal & ghost/candycane & snow/snow .... from the ghost/cc pairing last year I ended up with some really nice amels :) This is if you want a hatchiling.... otherwise I do have 2 amels left from that pair from last year. :)

From what I can tell.... there arent many breeders around this area..:shrugs:

I'm intrested in pretty much anything, i'd really like a corn with lots of red on it. Do you have somewhere around here i could go?

Olie,
There is Daemonox, she used to post here at CS. She has a website at
www.twistedserpent.com. She currently has some wee ones for sale. I know she has a sale on some for about $8. yep, dirt cheap and they are very good snakes.
I highly recommend her.
I have gotten at least 5 snakes from her.
here is one http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62799&highlight=impulse

Also, check out the MN herp society, we have meetings every first friday of the month.
http://www.bellmuseum.org/herpetology/main.html

thanks for all the help! now all i have to do is talk my mom into letting me get another corn! it was tough getting her to let me have one, and will probably be harder getting another one! :argue:

I'm in St. Cloud, MN.(Mark Hauge) Marc Bailey is in Zimmerman, John Meltzer in Big Lake, Mark Westberg in Brainerd for a few.

Back