• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My Package From The Mid-West.

Jay@PJCReptiles

"Quality Before Quantity"
Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share what I got in this long awaited package from Becky. Over the course of the last month we have been trying to nail down a good time for me to take delivery. Either the weather was too bad on her end or worse on mine. Finally all the stars in the heavens aligned for us to make this transaction possible. First up I would like members to see how snakes are supposed to shipped. Becky did a perfect job with them making sure they would make the trip without any problems. Now for the snakes. The first snake pictured is what started this transaction in the first place. Becky wanted to get rid of him and I had to have him. He has a name but I already have a snake with that name ..... dilemma. He is a huge, golden yellow 1.0 Butter Motley. Then while waiting for the time to be fine to take the Butter boy Becky had a couple of other snakes she was willing to part with. These guys are great and originated from KJUN (I will be getting hold of you as to get some information about this pair). This pair is a 1.1 Kisatchie. These guys are quite big as well. After getting them out of the bag to make sure they were alright I put them back in the bag while I set up their bins. When I came back to put them away the male had shed. He is much nicer then the pictures I took of him with his old skin. Then there was a little surprise in the box as well. Becky knows how I feel about Gray Ratsnakes, especially "White Oaks" and she was kind enough to include a 1.0 as well to go with my adult girl a year or so down the road. All-in-all I think the wait was well worth it. Becky, thank you for everything you and your husband have done. The Gray Ratsnake was just the cherry on the sundae. You have become great friends and it has been a pleasure getting to know the both of you.
Thank You,
Jay & PJ :cool:

Attachments

• box1.jpg
    box1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 139
  • box2.jpg
    box2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 139
  • box3.jpg
    box3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 139
  • box4.jpg
    box4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 139
  • box5.jpg
    box5.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 140
1.1 Kisatchie

1.1 Kisatchie

Pics 1-2: Male
Pics 3-4: Female

Attachments

• Kisatchie_boy1.jpg
    Kisatchie_boy1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Kisatchie_boy2.jpg
    Kisatchie_boy2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 137
  • Kisatchie_girl1.jpg
    Kisatchie_girl1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Kisatchie_girl2.jpg
    Kisatchie_girl2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 139
1.0 "White Oak" Gray Ratsnake

Last but not least.....

1.0 "White Oak" Gray Ratsnake

Attachments

• Grayrat1.jpg
    Grayrat1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 138
Thanks Jay and PJ for all the kind words. Think I am blushing a bit now. I know they will have a wonderful home with you guys and I hope they make many babies for you. They are all pretty easy to handle and never miss a meal, even if they are blue. You guys are great friends and wonderful to work with. If every one in this business were as good as you guys life would be so sweet.

I will look forward to pictues of babies later. :)

Thanks,
Becky

I'm really going to have to think about getting me one of those KitSnakes... they are sure nice looking and that female you had the show was so sweet. I still can't believe she just laid there and slept with the lid off her cage... of course, maybe she was smart enough to know that was the safest place to be in that madhouse :)

Thanks for the great replies everyone. I am happy you like them. The "K's" are very nice. There is something about the coloration that gets me. But, this Butter Motley buy is awesome. He is very big and his coloration is what I would expect in a Butter. He doesn't have that all over washed out look but instead he has maintained a very dark golden color. He is a great addition. The Grey Ratsnake was a bonus. I was not even expecting him. Becky knows my soft spot when it comes to Greyrat's. He looks just like the girl I have. Very pale light gray background just like her. They should make a great pair. Thanks for looking and I am happy you like. Again, THANKS BECKY! YOU ROCK!
Jay :cool:

Back