• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Brooksi Hookup!

tyflier

[Insert Witty Commentary]
I managed to get a confirmed hookup from my female hypo Florida and my male normal Florida tonight! I have tried them together 4 or 5 times over the last 3 weeks, and finally got hookup tonight.

Hopefully...everything will go "according to plan", and I will have a clutch full of 100% het. hypo Florida kings...

Here's a couple pictures of the lovely couple. I didn't take pictures "of the act", because I was afraid of interrupting them. It has been an ordeal of sorts getting them to hookup, including an episode where I had to physically remove my male from my female coils. She wasn't biting him, but she was definitely hugging him...strongly...;)

2-9.jpg

Spike, male normal on the left. Soleil, female hypo on the right.

1_08.jpg

Spike, normal het. normal

5.jpg

Soleil, female hypo.

Thanks for Looking!!

Aw, Florida kings like to hug! I can't believe little Soleil is mating already. Seems like you just got her! I am dying to see the pippies- very curious about what color they will be- how dark/light compared to the parents.

Aw, Florida kings like to hug! I can't believe little Soleil is mating already. Seems like you just got her! I am dying to see the pippies- very curious about what color they will be- how dark/light compared to the parents.

It was a year ago in December that I got Soleil...so about a year and a half. And she weighs 430grams, at the moment...:dancer:

Congrats on the hook-up, that pair looks amazing! first time ive seen a Brooksi,they're gorgeous! another one for the wish list ;)

Oh, man... Nice Pairing... Ever since I first saw one of these lovely creatures I decided I had to have one!

Just waiting on space (ha, aren't we all!!!)

Can't wait to see the offspring.

Congrats Chris!! Another lovely pairing for you. What an exciting year this is going to be!:dancer:

HA! You ain't seen nothing, yet...Did Joe tell you I bought his axanthic pair? They should be here today, and I am gonna try to get them hooked up before the week's out, too.

Hopefully, I can get the male axanthic to hookup with my female hypo for a second clutch...het. ghost babies, anyone? If not...next year, I am going to get some het. ghost babies...

Now...if I could just find a male whitesided for the right price...:dancer:

Thanks, everyone, for the comments! If things go well, I will have het. hypo babies from this pair, so keep your eyes peeled!

Back