• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Willow - Colombian Rainbow Boa

Plissken

Crazy Snail Lady
Here's Willow. About a yearling now and as sweet as can be. Best of all she will eat anything I place in front of her. We're getting along pretty well.

Here she is. Mandatory belly shot included. ;)

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1326.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF13235.jpg

DSCF1343.jpg

She is atrociously hard to photograph - I took a ton of shots and these are the only ones I liked.

Thanks for looking!

That's a good looking snake. Nicely proportioned, not too heavy in the middle.
I have seen them and thought it would be a nice snake, good sized but not too big.
I was told they were "bitey", guess not all of them are?

Thanks Alan. She's still got quite a bit of growing to do, but judging by the amount she puts away, she shouldn't have too much trouble... ;)

She was nippy as a baby, but she tamed down very quickly. She is now lovely to interact with. Some people believe that the colombians are the most trustworthy of the rainbow boas.

Back