• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I got a job offer!!!

Eriathiel

Short and Sweet
Ok so I've been kinda freaking out about not having a job - I decided after much discussion to move to Cleveland a little while ago, and things have been going slow.

Well today I drove up to Cleveland and dropped off a couple of resumes to Veterinary Hospitals- and about five seconds after I pulled out of the parking lot of the vet my boyfriend and I take our cats too - I got a phone call from the office manager who asked me to turn around and come right back! I interviewed and pending the OK from the Dr. who owns the place, I got offered my first full-time real job!!!! YAY!

So I just had to share!

Congrats!
I gave up looking and have been working for myself. I'm still looking for a full time job in between the little side jobs I have been getting, but it's sorta disheartening. But I'm glad things are looking up for you!

Whoo hoo!

It had to be quite the ego boost to have him tell you to turn around right there!

Congrats!:dancer:

Thanks!

Congrats!
I gave up looking and have been working for myself. I'm still looking for a full time job in between the little side jobs I have been getting, but it's sorta disheartening. But I'm glad things are looking up for you!

Things will pick up for you soon - I'm sure of it!

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo!! That's awesome!!! Although I'm guessing Dad isn't going to be real happy :D

No... he won't :) I called my mom and told her, but I made her go in a different room from my dad... and we are deciding on the best way to break the news to him. Hee Hee

Where abouts in Cleveland?

The East Side... Mayfield Village I believe it town the vet is in is called! Now I need to find an apartment nearby... :)

Whoo hoo!

It had to be quite the ego boost to have him tell you to turn around right there!

It was! I couldn't believe it! The office manager even said she couldn't believe that the receptionist had let me walk away because I was so qualified! I have never gotten a response on a resume that quickly!!!

Good for you!! :dancer:

Thanks!

Congrats! :)

Thanks!

Woohoo hope the Dr lets you in without a hitch!
What would you be doing?

Thanks! I would be assisting on all appointments basically (drawing vaccinations, holding the animal, getting prescriptions ready, getting a history of the animal...)- its actually much less work then the last Veterinary Assistant job I had - and I don't have to clean the hospital at the end of the night!

Back