• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wich corn

Ace

im gettin a corn and i wanna no which corn i should get, what is the Dark orange corn called i like that one but if you think u no a better colour plz tell me

Dark orange? I'm gonna guess and say you're thinking of an Okeetee. "Better color" is really an opinion thing. Since it is going to be YOUR snake, don't you think you should do the choosing?
Also keep in mind that some morphs are more expensive than others, so if you're on some sort of budget, be sure to consider the prices of different morphs. If you're unfamiliar with the variety of morphs available, check out Rich's SerpenCo site (www.serpenco.com) and for tons of useful info on corn snakes buy Bill & Kathy Love's The Corn Snake Manual through Amazon.com or at Kathy Love's site www.corn-utopia.com)

Ace, I don't know which morph is in the pic, but I wanted to ask you if you finally found a source of corns in Australia?

No, I don't think so..Okeetees have been selectively bred to have thick black borders. Someone else probably knows...Rich best of all.

Would you mean a dark orange as in like a very bright orange like an amel? We don't really know what morph you are looking for right now, give more details and people on this forum could help you pin point the morph that you are looking for.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

i'm guessing a hypo banded corn.... really don't know though... this is rich's realm of fantasy corns so i guess he'd be the one to ask...

Ace,
I agree with Iris, Buy what apeals to you, and that is in your price range. I have alot of color morphs, but if somebody twisted my arm and said "Matt, What do you like the best"---Well here it is, take a look.

Attachments

• abm.jpg
    abm.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 55
im not sure

im not sure if corns are illegal i should be gettin an email from national parks and wildlife tellin me if can get one. and id get it shipped if i can. i do like that corn in in matts photo but i still wanna find out what that corn on the left is.

I'd say that is a hypo corn. Sorry that I got a little confused about the pic before....

Matt,
that is a very nice snake!!! I love that white background that it has!!!! Very very nice!!!

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Back