• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEGNINEDORF!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

IMADEUBIRFDAI128447888269758750.jpg

Aww, thanks everyone...:) I was going to post a little "thank you" for the birthday email from the forum, and with as infrequently as I've been on the forum over the past few months, I've lurked occasionally & it was a nice surprise to read all of the birthday greetings...:)

By the way, I moved the classroom snake tank back into my classroom today -- the earliest yet ever for me! I've also decided to move Maizie, my amel, into my classroom instead of Fritz, my anery, as Fritz has increasingly become more skittish and easily startled. He doesn't take to being held as easily anymore and after biting me a couple of times, just due to trying to take him out of the tank, I just couldn't take the risk. So, he'll visit for feedings -- as he's always a great show for that! -- but Maizie will be the main attraction as she's as calm as could be. :) I felt that I wanted to get the ball rolling a lot earlier this year because of falling behind last year, as well as my March maternity leave -- when Maizie will have to come home with me, anyway...and she'll fit in perfectly with a science unit that I've written as part of a curriculum project with a local university...not to mention that she'll be great leverage for working with one of my students who has major social/emotional issues & loves reptiles. So! In spite of the constant exhaustion yet, I'm getting there! :p

Again, thank you!!! :cheers:

Muy Feliz Cumpleanos!! :) :cheers:

And BTW Sept 15 your birthday is also Independence day for most of Central America!! :cheers:

I know -- I love it!!! Muchos hispanos por todo el mundo han celebrado los cumpleanos de *MI* desde mi nacimiento!!! How cool is that?! :)

Back