• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Test pic

Ummm...

Could you post a little bigger picture? From what I can see, I think that may be a jungle corn (cal king X corn snake hybrid).

Ooops...I didn't notice this was in the test section. Sorry!:eek:

Actually

There are two snakes in the picture. A California kingsnake and a hatchling corn snake. The hatchling was a non-eater for about seven weeks. While cleaning cages these two accidentaly got into the same container. They both have a bite on each other. The hatchling corn had the kingsnake by its lower jaw so the king could not get the corn into its mouth. They were like this for about 30 minutes and then the kingsnake released its musk and it was all over. They both released their holds on get other. The non-eating corn hatchling ate the very next day and it has eaten at every feeding since. The kingsnake is OK too. It just has a hurt ego.

Corn snake 1
Kingsnake 0

OH...don't I feel stupid...

I can see now that there are two snakes in the picture. I didn't look close enough apparently.

I am glad that both snakes are doing well :)

Back