• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 Fire stripe, 0.2 Sunglow stripes het bloodred.

hiddenhollowherp

Community Punchbag
Oh yeah. You read it right! ;)

I'd like to raise these babies and breed them when they're fit. The offspring are going to be super special DYK snakes for my friends and I. :D

I am not going to be picky at all with the fire stripe male, providing he's in decent condition and free of negative defects. If he fits in my wallet, he'll do. :eek:

The striped sunglow females, I am going to be very picky about. I'm shooting for snakes you could take hunting with you to alert other hunters of your presence. ;)

Please bear in mind that I don't wish to purchase the snakes until this Summer, when I can look at each hatchling individually without risking losing my deposit because I found another snake. I'll also have more pocket change then too, which is a huge plus. :cheers:

If you plan to produce any snakes in this trio, please let me know so I can look forward to it. :)

Thanks, gang!

Adam :wavey:

Check out PoppyCorn's Sunglow Motley/Stripes. They are the most gorgeous deep red examples I have ever seen.

If you want strictly stripes though perhaps check with SMR. I know Marsha's stock is from Don.

Good luck!

I wouldn't be opposed to motleys. They are gorgeous as well, and I understand that many of them are partially striped in some areas.
Thanks very much, Jessica. I've never looked at Marsha's website before, but now I shall! :)

looks like your on the same track as me...I think my next acquisitions will be fire and bloodred stripe projects. Then again I could change my mind as usual. good luck.

I also recommend Poppycorns for the sunglows those corns are stunning. I love Fire Stripes I had one but unfortunately he passed. I will hopefully be getting another this year. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Back