• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

How to choose a healthy snake revised

Tips:
1) Make sure your head isn't cut off.
2) Make sure we can actually see what you're talking about.
3) If you're going to mention a book, and you have it, find it and show it.
4) Don't be so hasty! This was OBVIOUSLY thrown together in very short order, due to the editing mishap (throwing the frog thing on at the end instead of where it was supposed to be).
5) Stop fidgeting!

sorry my camera is a retard. LMAO. I changed it just now check back later my movie maker has been on the fritz latley

Darn! I replied in the other thread by mistake. It can get confusing with 2 threads. Guess you will have to read both, haha!

Your wrong about where to look for mites.....
Look under their chin in the folds of scales..... Thats where they get and it's hard to wipe them off..... Forget the sides and eyes they may not be present there.......
Oh and the points Robbie made as well.....
You need to spend a lot more time planning these vids, and post them as a finished article.... You want people to think that they are a wealth of information and come back, not give up after a few minutes and never come back...

Back