• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Is this true??

Hypancistrus

Is it true that some people cannot read this???

fi yuo cna
raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe
out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht
I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod
are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs forwrad it

It was an email forward from my uncle... I have no issues reading it... anyone else??

Is it true that some people cannot read this???

fi yuo cna

It was an email forward from my uncle... I have no issues reading it... anyone else??
No problem whatsoever. I suspect the well-adjusted and open-minded will have little trouble making it out. The rigid, closed-minded, and inflexibles will on the other hand, I suspect, have more trouble. :D ;)

No problem whatsoever. I suspect the well-adjusted and open-minded will have little trouble making it out. The rigid, closed-minded, and inflexibles will on the other hand, I suspect, have more trouble. :D ;)

Your talkin' about the ..master here.
hehe

This from a man that truly believes in time humans will evolve to routinely and casually communicate telepathically. Seriously. :D

I forget...is that the herpers in a box or the ones in the field? :sidestep:

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe
out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht
I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod
are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs forwrad it

fi yuo cna

I've seen worse on this forum ;)

I could read it just fine too. In a psycology class I took we did a similar exercise to prove that after we actually learn how to read we stop...yes its true. Our brain memorizes letter patterns during our early reading years and after that our brain recognizes letters grouped together as the words they are. If you look at a brain scan of a 5 year old and a 20 year old reading you can see the 20 year old is barely thinking while the 5 year old will light up the whole screen literally deciphering each word carefully. Even when things are jummbled and mispelled we have trained ourselves to still see the word for what it is.

I read it pretty easily too. Of course I also work with some kids with learning disabilities, attention deficits, et al, so if I can decipher any of their homework, this was pie... LOL.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't this also how to develop speed reading? In a course I took, you were to try to read whole chunks of a page instead of word-by-word or even line-by-line. I did pretty good, but "if you don't use it, you lose it" pretty much sums up what happened afterwards. LOL.

Thanks for sharing it. I'm gonna copy it and see who can read it around here.

Back