• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

chat rooms??

Jaspers dad

how in the world do you get into the chat rooms? I clicked on chat on the top of the screen and nothing happens. do i need to get permission for this?

When you click chat it should just pop up. I wonder if your PC's software is not compatible with the chat software?

I think there is a "problems" or "troubleshooting" forum around here somewhere...

I believe I might have the answer to this - it's that apostrophe and spaces in your user name. I could not get in the chat for a long time as "shed'n my skin" and as soon as Rich changed my name for me to "ghosthousecorns" I could. It was the same computer and everything, the only difference was the user name.

I believe I might have the answer to this - it's that apostrophe and spaces in your user name. I could not get in the chat for a long time as "shed'n my skin" and as soon as Rich changed my name for me to "ghosthousecorns" I could. It was the same computer and everything, the only difference was the user name.

That's a very plausible explanation. That'd be my bet, assuming the OP's browser preferences aren't preventing them from getting into chat.

Back