• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Berks Co. Reptile Show

Pal-O-Mine

Hey gang! Who in the Pa. area is planning on attending the Hamburg show???

Somehow I ended up arranging a field trip of snake gals to attend so I will be there. Anyone wanna meet??? Or am I too scary??:crazy01:

Devon

I'll be there too with a bunch of girlfriends. Bringing home new chahouas and god knows what else. The daughter wants another snake-we'll see but there is a cage set up just in case, lol!!

What r u bringing out of curiousity?

I have some ads posted here. If you see something you want I can bring it. I'm only bringing a few animals unless there is a request. In addition to the ads there are the following that I could bring hypo bloodreds. Golddusts Ultra Amber Motley, Caramels / het Lavender, Bloodred & a few other animals.;)

I have some ads posted here. If you see something you want I can bring it. I'm only bringing a few animals unless there is a request. In addition to the ads there are the following that I could bring hypo bloodreds. Golddusts Ultra Amber Motley, Caramels / het Lavender, Bloodred & a few other animals.;)

I'm so happy you are coming, I've always admired your animals! I'm going to look at your ads and see if there is anything I'm interested in.

Whose table will you be set up at? Will we know its you - will you have a sign up?

I'm not sure what time we will be rolling in because I won't be driving. I sincerely HOPE we all will be there by noon. ( I just found out the REAL reason hubby is jumping in with us gals. The show grounds are near Cabella's and he wants to go and drool over things that go boom! :fullauto:The RAT! :madeuce:)

Anyway, how's this for anyone who wants to bump into me? I'll try to remember to wear my black cowboy hat with Texas stars. That and the orange "I Dig Sand Boas" button oughtta do it!:D:D:D

Devon

I am so looking for you!! tsthompson I love #3 in your hypo blood/hypo upper keys cross. What do you actually consider those and will she be there?

I'm so happy you are coming, I've always admired your animals! I'm going to look at your ads and see if there is anything I'm interested in.

Whose table will you be set up at? Will we know its you - will you have a sign up?

Thanks! I'll be at Brad McCarthy's table( WorldWide Reptilia), when I'm not walking around. I'll most likely have a Vendor name tag

I am so looking for you!! tsthompson I love #3 in your hypo blood/hypo upper keys cross. What do you actually consider those and will she be there?

I'll send you a pm.

Last edited:
Hey Tom! Are you bringing any sand boas to sell??? If things go well, I may come home with boyfriend for Fran. It all depends on the price tag and how easy the individual is to handle. I want something that still needs to mature a bit.

Or I may just be looking. We'll see what happens.

Devon

I'm so excited that there will be so many people there!

Obviously my picture is in my avatar so if you spot me say hello! I'll prob be wearing some sort of penn state hoodie depending on the weather!

Hey Tom! Are you bringing any sand boas to sell??? If things go well, I may come home with boyfriend for Fran. It all depends on the price tag and how easy the individual is to handle. I want something that still needs to mature a bit.

Or I may just be looking. We'll see what happens.

Devon

I don't plan on it. I'm only bringing a few animals to put on Brad's table. If there's something that somebody definitely wants I'll bring it.;)

I plan on looking around & seeing some old friends more than standing behind the table.:cheers:

Back