• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My non corn collection- update pics(lots of pics warning)

Kokopelli

Resident Boa Fanatic
It's been a while since I could actually take pictures of all the cute little fellas. Two of them were deep in brumation, one of them underwent surgery and now he is perfectly fit again...

Here's my Durango Mt.King being goofy as usual...

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

Here's my LTR... this little fella is weird. In so many ways.
I mean... he is slightly crossed eyed(bubble eyes), he is calmer than 95% of the cornsnakes I have ever seen, and though he is Leucistic- he has two "lucky" orange scales- One's on the side and one on the ventral scales below the vent.
Here is is, the poor fella that pulled through operation and rectal prolapse:

DSCN1927.jpg

and here he is with one of the wacky scales:
DSCN1925.jpg

Here's the AlternaXPyromelana pyromelana breeding female... she was in brumation 'till now. I rarely take photos of her as she hates people. She is not a hateling but she gets agitated and scared... I got her as an adult and it's a tad too late to shift the tables now... I don't want to cause undue stress:

DSCN1830.jpg

I finally managed to get decent pics of these guys. The colors are nigh impossible to capture. They are the babies of the mother above and another ThayeriXMexicana Mexicana... yes it turned out to be a real salad but I was given false info when I originally allowed her to breed. However... I can't say I am disappointed with the results:

a 08 female apparently:

DSCN1919.jpg

DSCN1918.jpg

a 08 male, apparently:

DSCN1922.jpg

DSCN1921.jpg

oops I posted the first pic twice, here's the second one:

DSCN1899.jpg

And the crown jewels as far as I am concerned, these two sparked a real love for BCI's:

a 07 female:

DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1892.jpg

goof shot:

DSCN1891.jpg

And a 08 male:

DSCN1864.jpg

DSCN1862.jpg

DSCN1867.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice collection! The LTR is my favorite, too, partially because he is one lucky snake to be here!!!

Nice collection.
That 08 male has a cute headpattern.
And your BCI's are simply stunning.
I like the softbrown colours of your female
and the "pale"-ness of the male.

I love your LTR's "lucky" scales!! (It makes me think of that children's story, with the fish with the rainbow scales... I'm sure I'll remember the name later, lol)

And your male BCI is breathtaking to me!

Beautiful collection!!

Back