• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

08 Project Corns, Beautiful, WELL established

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindsayMarie

Been here awhile
I have to start offering these beautiful babies to new homes ;) I have many, so discounts on larger orders. I am going to go take some pictures of the most recent shedders. I will continue to add them, little at a time. I am going to lock the thread because I would like to keep the pictures together. Just pm, e-mail or go to my forum if interested or have any questions. The link to the thread on this ad is:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79972

Thank you, LindsayMarie (LMCorns)

These are all well established 08 eating machines (yes, from the 'mystery project')! I did get a scale so I can get a weight on them when time allows for it. Feel free to pm with offers and trades that include any of the following genes: lava, cinder, charcoal, sunkissed (no SG), BLOODRED (only RED bloods), Ultra, motley and stripes with the genes listed!

The following 4 are from Clutch 1 (will get pics of all the parents soon):
(Jackpot) F2 Hypo Lav poss 'Peach' phets included Car, BR, Char, Amel
x
(F1 Hypo Fem 1) Hypo het Car, Lav, BR, phet Char, Amel

LM08C1-01M Hypo ??? $200
LM08C1-9F Hypo het Lav $100
LM08C1-10F Hypo het Lav $100
LM08C1-16F Hypo Lav $150

Prices are not set in stone ;) So, if you think the prices are too high or low just let me know! There is definitely something unique with this entire project! I cant quite explain it and so far, the founders have been unable too either. Dont forget to look at the possible hets and the fact that they are almost yearlings! Thank you, LM

Attachments

• LM08C1-01MFeb.jpg
    LM08C1-01MFeb.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 264
  • LM08C1-9FFeb.jpg
    LM08C1-9FFeb.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 265
  • LM08C1-10FFeb.jpg
    LM08C1-10FFeb.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 267
  • LM08C1-16FFeb.jpg
    LM08C1-16FFeb.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
More......

Clutch 2 is:
F1 Hypo Male het Car, Lav, Br, Char, Amel
x
F1 Hypo fem 2 het Car, Lav, BR, phet Char, Amel

LM08C2-8F Hypo $75
LM08C2-11F Hypo $75

Clutch 3 is:
F1 Hypo Male het Car, Lav, Br, Char, Amel
x
(Jewels) F2 Amber phet for all the same things

LM08C3-4F Amber $150
LM08C3-10F Hypo het Caramel $100

I forgot to explain the 'labeling' system! Its easy really, LM is me obviously (for when I start registering them), 08 is the year, C? is the Clutch number, - seperates the clutch # from the hatchling # and last but not least F is for female, M is for male. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• LM08C2-8FFeb.jpg
    LM08C2-8FFeb.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 265
  • LM08C2-11FFeb.jpg
    LM08C2-11FFeb.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 266
  • LM08C3-4FFeb.jpg
    LM08C3-4FFeb.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 264
  • LM08C3-10FFeb.jpg
    LM08C3-10FFeb.jpg