• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey, I'm back!!

Bling_my_leo

reptile addict
Hey guys! I have not been on here in what seems like forever. Still the same old me, exept that I have no snake. I hope that I'm still welcome here... :p I still have the same herps.. one blue tounge skink, three leopard geckos, and one green water dragon. Nothing really new.. I think and hope that I will get some type of herp soon. I want either another leopard gecko, or a corn snake! I really did like my little Alley. She was really neat, and my first ever snake... so I think I'll go on the route of a corn. :)

Thanks for the welcome backs! :) I'm glad to be back.

BobbyHill, my corn snake got lose a few (well more than a few) months ago. I searched and searched, but no sign of my corn... That's what happend.

Back