• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lets see your fav. 2-wheeled "pets"...

So I bought this brand spankin' new last April, so I have had it for about a year. It is a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja250.
Nice little bike, I am ready for a 600CC though :)
Still tops out at 115MPH w/my big butt on it...under police supervision ofcourse (ahh, the glories of working for them:))

These are all after a vinyl double-pinstriping was put on it...by me :D

Lets see your bikes! I know I am not the only one out here with one! And mine is surely not the "coolest" one...after all it's only a two-fiddy :)

l_c8f91e5f24d6e6369cbfaa58e0733fdf.jpg

l_99dde1faa5221ce70340f74e13abeec1.jpg

SINCE THESE PICS, I HAVE INSTALLED A "FENDER ELIMINATOR" TO GET RID OF THE BIG BLACK PLASTIC POS ON THE BACK
l_320b7ea5ab01b614b08ee24a2956ba1b.jpg

I should have taken the tankbag off for pics, but hey...I use it on long trips...if you have ever ridden a while with a dang wallet diggin' into your buttcheek you'd understand :D
l_17cdd9d2dec6c8889eb6f40658b108bc.jpg

I also have "flush-mount" turn signals on order...I will take a pic of the rear end tomorrow with the big black pos fender gone...

Now your turn!

-Josh

I don't have a pic I took of my baby ... strange that I don't .... but I don't ... She is a C50T 800 cc ;) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and her heal toe shifter
C50TK6.jpg

my first bike
f0771.jpg

and this .... beautiful Victory is my daddy's I get it ... when I dig it up LoL he wants to be buried with it! I have driven it ... I didn't ask He saw me and I thought he was gonna pee himself!!
2854535d.jpg

HAHA! That is freaking awesome!
Hot chick is one thing...hot chick on a bike is a WHOOOOLLLLEEE nother story:)
My buddies mom has the C50T...it is nice, hers is two tone red/cream(or wht) with wht-wall tires on it...i like...

this is my first bike, after having it and riding my friends VStar 650 Classic, I want a cruiser :) :)

dude I am a cruiser all the way!! I never even thought about a rocket.
I LOVE my white walls ... I HATE cleaning them!! hahaha

I Got the c50t because it was liquid cooled ... fuel injected none of that choke stuff ;) and already had stuff like foot boards and heal toe shifter

I have added stiletto gripes and I want to add light bar this summer and hopefully soon an engine guard so I can put my feet up on the long trips. :D

I kind of want to marry your bike Josh.

It's gorgeous.

Is it single? Available? I like long rides on the beach....lolol

But no really...I'm attempting to overcome my intense fear of crotch rockets. I've only ridden one once, and it was in the b*&ch seat and the guy was going 70 on a back country road. I almost wet my pants lol. It was so thrilling and so scary at the same time. SO I'm convincing my friend Mike to let me play with his bike at some point...but im still scared hehe

I dont have one yet.. but i do plan on getting a used yamaha r6 in the summer when i start working full time again.

BTW the first non-dirtbike motorcycle i ever rode was an older 250ninja that my friend had.. but he sold it when he went off to college.

Those bikes aren't pets. They're mistresses. :D

I've been going crazy having to see all these sweet bikes around Daytona for bike week. Driving me bonkers!

Those bikes aren't pets. They're mistresses. :D

I've been going crazy having to see all these sweet bikes around Daytona for bike week. Driving me bonkers!

You know what....my aunt and uncle are down there for bike week...they go almost every year, and always come back with interesting stories. They biked down from Michigan. If you see a guy with a long pony tail and usually outfitted with a beard, looks very native american...with a woman with a strong yooper accent, on a harley, that'd be them :laugh:

HoosierHerps...you sound like my boyfriend. He has a Yamaha R6, with the fender eliminator, flush blinkers, and other random stuff. He always seems to be buying something for his bike....new handgrips, new decals, new brake light/blinker combo thing. Funny enough, my boyfriends name is also Josh.

Last edited:
Jazzgeek...that was great!

And to the 17 yo buying a USED R6...I commend you...I simply had the money to buy new, but if I could go back, I could have bought a very nice used 600cc for the same $$.
Your first bike really shouldn't be new...because I can promise you this. IT WILL GET DROPPED. One day, somehow...it's never even your fault...just stupid $hit...like "your buddies cousin's sister (or whatever) decides when you aren't looking they will try to sit on it".....and over goes the bike :(
Very little damage, but if you are the first ever owner, it can be heartbreaking :(

Good luck, and never ever ever ride w/out atleast having a permit, or license whichever is required where you live. AND NEVER RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET. I know. I sound like your mom, but as a 911 Dispatcher, you wouldn't believe how many calls I take in the summer where "some punk kid was doing the speed limit", crashed, and now is paralyzed, decapitated, amputee, or just flat out.....dead.
Not saying anyone on here is a punk kid, just know that the boundries of your body are much less than that of the bike.

Good luck,
Josh

. AND NEVER RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET. just know that the boundries of your body are much less than that of the bike.

Wait .... riding a motorcycle can be dangerous?!?!? CRAP!!! :roflmao:

Don't get my wrong I will warn new riders to be safe and make sure they plan there routes according to skill level, ride with a helmet and all that. but not on to a small vent....

ummm just curious Do random people tell you that all the time... When NON-Bikers find out I ride they feel the need to give me a list of reasons why I shouldn't. I quite smokin'... I quite smokin' the green stuff a LONG time ago. Let me take a risk somewhere. LoL. I have been riding for a while and have lost friends and have watched friends have to recover from stupid accidents. About 3 years ago my dad was run off the road by an inpatient woman he kept his bike up while heading down a steep grassy hill w/ mom and him on it. neither was hurt. THANK GOD!!

.... you know I get the SAME thing about my snakes. "You know they can bite, right?!?!?!" I always reply "yes and so can your dog"

sorry totally off topic ... hahaha I needed to vent a little someone told me about a week ago I should SELL my bike and stick to a car because a bike was toooo dangerous ..... :twoguns:

Wait .... riding a motorcycle can be dangerous?!?!? CRAP!!! :roflmao:

Don't get my wrong I will warn new riders to be safe and make sure they plan there routes according to skill level, ride with a helmet and all that. but not on to a small vent....

ummm just curious Do random people tell you that all the time... When NON-Bikers find out I ride they feel the need to give me a list of reasons why I shouldn't. I quite smokin'... I quite smokin' the green stuff a LONG time ago. Let me take a risk somewhere. LoL. I have been riding for a while and have lost friends and have watched friends have to recover from stupid accidents. About 3 years ago my dad was run off the road by an inpatient woman he kept his bike up while heading down a steep grassy hill w/ mom and him on it. neither was hurt. THANK GOD!!

.... you know I get the SAME thing about my snakes. "You know they can bite, right?!?!?!" I always reply "yes and so can your dog"

sorry totally off topic ... hahaha I needed to vent a little someone told me about a week ago I should SELL my bike and stick to a car because a bike was toooo dangerous ..... :twoguns:

You need me to hug you or something??? LOL

Haha...I understand what you mean...I just hate seeing a bunch of kids riding the brand new 600cc-1000cc crotchrockets to school that daddy bought them (nothing against parents helping a kid out), and then they are the ones that you see on the news dying...maybe because they were doing 130+, maybe because people in cars apparently are BLIND when a motorcycle is near by...

I was warning the 17 yo kid that was looking at one :)

I know ... I was just venting ... LoL like I said I warn newbies all the time ... but I never discourage them to ride ... as for crotchrockets my boy will have to buy his own I will help him out with a cruiser tho LoL

Back