• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ghost (Baby)

CJBianco

Zen Philosopher
Does anyone have a baby Ghost for sale within driving distance from Spartanburg, SC 29306? (I'd hate to pay $50 shipping on a $25 animal.)

Thanx,
Christopher Bianco
(864) 706-7399
[email protected]

The only person I can think of off the top of my head in SC is Jeff Mohr. www.mohrsnakes.com He's a member here as well, his screen name is mohrsnakes.

If you didn't mind paying shipping I would recommend you to Jen of Ghosthousecorns. She can be found on this forum as well under the name ghosthousecorns.

Good luck!

Yes, I remember Jeff from back in the day. Good guy. His is the first place I checked. Unfortunately, the website says he's out of cornsnakes for the moment. Oh, well.

Thanx,
Christopher

Well...ghosts aren't hiding around here! ;)

I've eliminated most of my hypo A combos to focus on Sunkissed and Lava so you won't find regular ghosts here very often. Now charcoal ghosts (aka phantoms)...those I have as I just can't seem to get rid of that hypo A combo. But they are not $25 snakes around here....

You may as well get the snake you want- who cares about the shipping? That's $2/year for the life of the snake. I shipped a $20 snake down from Maine once! It's really much more relaxing than shipping $1200 worth of snakes...

I agree with Nanci... Shipping anymore is part of the beast. To get what you want sometimes you just have to ship.

Besides... Jen has some AWESOME ghosts! ;)

Does anyone have a baby Ghost for sale within driving distance from Spartanburg, SC 29306? (I'd hate to pay $50 shipping on a $25 animal.)

Thanx,
Christopher Bianco
(864) 706-7399
[email protected]

I live near Spartanburg, but no baby ghosts at this time. However, Mathew Kay may be producing some this year, I'd drop him a line--he is "ZeeWhiz" on the forum.

Thanks Lynnea.... I "shouldn't" have any ghost's this year, but I will be producing some anery stripes het hypo and amel. They'll be close to looking like a ghost stripe, but not quite. They'll be nice breeders though, capable of producing ghost and snow stripes when they get older.

Wwll I see I was recommended here and thanks. I am trying to get away from the "just ghost" here so most of mine will be motley and stripe, if I do get any regular ghosts this year it will be a by product of a hypo het anery stripe X same crossing. I do wish you luck- it should not be THAT hard to find what you want.

Back