• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

how many snakes????

how many snakes do you own?

Votes: 3 6.1%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 2-5

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 11-30

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 31-100

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • more than 100

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

jim

as with the other poll just wanting to see how this breaks down with everyone on here... :) ---jim

well....jim...
all I have is 15 (here in London)
but then now hoping to get more soon. In fact very soon, some from Joe Clark and if you don't mind I want to order some from Don, Kathy, Rich, Frank, Clint and other very well known breeders too.

That is....if you don't mind.....

I now have 10 corns plus my boa, that makes 11. I'll soon get an amel, that'll be 12. I put a downpayment on a pewter, so in a couple of months I'll have at least 13 (12 corns, 1 boa), but since I must pay for shipping, I'll probably get a few more corns to save money (do you like my logic?). I also will be getting a kenyan sand boa and an emerald tree boa in the Fall.

You should run this poll every month.

I got five for now, just to keep me sort of satisfied until i can find a good place, get a good job, have lots of money, and buy lots of snakes(possiblity A) or until i find another snake I like.(Possiblity B), which i wonder is more likely?

Get all the snakes you want now, you never know when a large meteor will hit Earth.

I like to see what others have and how many, that way I know I'm not totally out of control:D We have 17 corns, 2 ball pythons, 1 carpet python & 1 cal king. I also will be adding to my family as I have deposits on 5 from Kathy Love and 1 from Frank Pinello. I am looking forward to these new additions:)

Alicia

I'm all alone

I feel so alone. I'm the only one who replied zero. As my status states, I have no snakes, unless you call a 10 foot stuffed animal python a snake. I hope I'll be able to get one soon though.

:) We just got our first snake, a Corn, last weekend. And now we're looking at putting a deposit on at least one more!! I think we caught SNAKE FEVER!!!:D

ha ha another one with snake fever...

DIAGNOSIS: corn fever
---------------------------
PROBABLE CAUSE: acquired first corn
LONG-TERM PROGNOSIS: probable chronic condition, better build a rack
colleen,
yer in big trouble... i advise you now join a support group (not us we're already infected) or it might help to also find a good shrink experienced in dealing with addiction issues. you are experiencing the first stages of obsessive-compulsive snake psychosis. the condition will deteriorate and the cravings will intensfy over time. you will evntually loose control of most cgnitive skillls ad fnd yorself anable to cocmtrateon anything but your snakes (present andfutur) leavin youuabe tooperfom simpul tasx like typng ore eeting... ummmmm forgot what i wuz saingbut half fun wth yore new snaek... :) ---hjim

Too right about corn fever, I only intended to get one, but got two now and wouldn't mind a ghost next. It's certainly addictive but at least it's a good addiction, not harmful to your health.:D

lynn said:
not harmful to your health.:D

are you sure about not being harmful to your health?
Look at jim and you'll know that they are harmful....poor jim can't even type properly now.....

23 snakes, 44 eggs, 1 more female to lay this season, and lets see 11 on order. I almost made 24 yesterday when a friend brought me a 01 anery she purchased at a show two weeks ago. He was so defensive she was terrified of him and no one else wanted to deal with the little bugger. I broke down and gave her one of my little docile 01 hypos. Dang it I actually traded a female for a male. But at least I'm still only at 23. It scares me to think about how many of these eggs I'm gonna want. Anyone want a strike happy 1.0 01 anery cheap? I'm just gonna have to settle him down with handling and sell him as a pet I guess.

five here, 4 corns and a ball python and if you cared a male veild chameleon and a pair of texas horned lizards. I think I need at least 2 more corns. Or a second job!!

Jim....
I think that I am getting the corn fever too.....
look at the other post with Frank Pinello's Pewter....

Only one, but she's a cutie!

Just got my snake last week and she's a doll! I want another already but so far the boyfriend is saying "no more pets!" Ah well, I still have another month and a half of begging till the breeder's eggs hatch!

I feel so lonely:( im the only one that has less than 3 it seems like....i only have one but i have 2 hatchlings pre-ordered. i think im getting "the addiction."

how many

i have 9 royals, 2 hognose, 5 corns ( 3 adults, 2 juvn amel het for butter

still want more,

all the snakes I own are in my signature. I may be losing my Ball python tho, he seems to have gotten a respiratory problem and Im praying I can make him better.

Back