• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1.0 Adult Normal with unkn hets

PJ@PJCReptiles

This guy is great. Great eater, great to handle, I just dont need another normal male to prove out. He is also one of our longer guys, pushing 5 ft. Too much on my plate for him at this time. I would rather see him getting more attention and maybe some action....:sidestep:

Asking $50 plus FedEx overnight priority shipping. All guarantees and policies from our website apply. www.PJCReptiles.com

Thank you
PJ

Attachments

• Bender 10202008 (2).JPG
    Bender 10202008 (2).JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Bender 10202008a.jpg
    Bender 10202008a.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Bender 10202008 (3)a.jpg
    Bender 10202008 (3)a.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 274
***This guy is great..I had a chance to meet him. If I didnt already have a ton of male corns....He'd be mine!!!!!!!.....who ever takes him into their collection..or just their home as a pet..they are lucky..he's a beauty of a Normal...

(sighs)...I love Normals..

~~Amanda:wavey:

PJ are you sure you can't ship to Canada I would like to take him and I even have a Motley Snow girl here who would like to "make friends" with him.

PJ are you sure you can't ship to Canada I would like to take him and I even have a Motley Snow girl here who would like to "make friends" with him.
Hi Tisha,
This is Jay, PJ's husband. I wish we could ship internationally but we can't. If we could he would be yours. Hopefully someday we will be able to but we would have to be producing more then what we do to make it a worth wild venture. You are not the only one who has asked. Sorry.

Jay :cool:

Back