• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Expecting this year and their prices!

zorro

Old Guy
This looks like what I will produce this year, email with any questions. Shipping will be a flat $45.00 but any order over $250.00 will have FREE shipping. Any animals sold will have eaten at least 3 times on F/T Pinks and will be guaranteed.
Thanks for looking:wavey:
John [email protected]

Bloodred Complex
Bloodreds 65.00
Pewters 100.00
Anery A Bloodreds 65.00
Avalanches (Bloodred snows) 200.00
Butter Bloodreds(Sulfur) 500.00
Fire 100.00 to 150.00 (depending on quality)
Fire Motley 700.00
Lavender Bloodreds 275.00
Hypo Lavender Bloodreds 400.00

Ultra Complex
Ultramel Bloodreds 400.00
Ultramel het bloodred 150.00
Ultramel Bloodred Motley 1200.00
Ultramel Charcoal Motley 800.00
Ultramel Charcoals 400.00
Golddust Het Motley 75.00
Golddust Motleys 125.00
Golddust Stripes 500.00
Ultramel Bloodred het Caramel 500.00

Lavender Complex
Lavender Stripe 300.00
Lavender Motley Stripe (perfect stripe) 400.00
Opal Stripe 500.00
Opal Motley Stripe 600.00

Caramel Complex
Butter het motley 75.00
Butter Stripe 225.00
Butter Motley 95.00

Okeetee Complex
Abbott Okeetee 75.00
Reverse Okeetee 50.00

Last edited:
700 for a fire motley? really?

I am sorry for the error, it was a typo. They should be $7000.00 but I've already taken more pre-orders for them than I expect to produce.

Seriously these breeders that have been in the business since there where only amels and anerys have put many years and money into getting us close to the hundreds of morphs we have today. They don't have day jobs making $40,000-100,000 a year, but the part time breeders that sell new morphs for dirt cheap cause they don't need the money are hurting the corn market.
Don't get me wrong I also have a day job, but in support for the people who got us here so that we can enjoy so many morphs, out of respect I refuse to put Walmart prices on new morphs.
John

but the part time breeders that sell new morphs for dirt cheap cause they don't need the money are hurting the corn market.
Agree

Don't get me wrong I also have a day job, but in support for the people who got us here so that we can enjoy so many morphs, out of respect I refuse to put Walmart prices on new morphs.
John

Totally Agree

Who are these part time breeders that sell new morphs for dirt cheap cause they don't need the money?

I'm not going to start pointing fingers at anyone. I am just trying to say that over the past 3 years I didn't mind, at all, buying great quality corns from folks like Don (SMR), Rich (SerpenCo), Sean (VMS) and Rob (Bayou) among others. I even supported the small breeders who sold cutting edge stuff like Stephen Wagner with a striped golddust. Now he is a great adult and producing great stuff. These were large investments (my wife just about killed me) with most of those snakes in the 4 digit price range, but my babies hatching now are the results.
I just enjoy the heck out of Cornsnakes, as with everything else I do, I wanted the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John

Last edited:
Back