• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Halloween Okeetee

StrangeCargo

Here are updated pics of my prized male Halloween Okeetee! He's finally big enough to breed this coming season. I have three super looking females that he'll be breeding. His thick black borders and neon orange background coloration are out of this world! This particular animal has to be one of my favorites...nothing beats a good 'ol okeetee! Enjoy.

Attachments

• halloweenOKIE1.jpg
    halloweenOKIE1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,218
  • halloweenOKIE2.jpg
    halloweenOKIE2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,059
  • halloweenOKIE3.jpg
    halloweenOKIE3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,267
Whoa!!! That rocks!!! What bloodline is that, or is it something you developed?

Pics of him from the past that I've posted here before...it'll give you an idea of his progression! Enjoy!

Graham

Attachments

• HighBlackOkeetee2.jpg
    HighBlackOkeetee2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • HighBlackOkeetee.jpg
    HighBlackOkeetee.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,057
Whoa!!! That rocks!!! What bloodline is that, or is it something you developed?

Hello Eddie, I've been collecting "the best of the best" okeetees for years now- working to develope my EXTREME OKEETEE and HALLOWEEN OKEETEE bloodlines. I lucked out and was presented with the opportunity to add this animal to my group some time ago- it was produced by Randy Whittington (his keeper).

I have hand-picked okeetees from Lee Abbott, Don Soderberg, Brad L, etc. As expected, this male will be sire the majority of my okeetees this coming season...

Here's the pic that Randy sent me of him as a baby- smokin'

Attachments

• HalloweenOkeetee.jpg
    HalloweenOkeetee.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,062
He's got to be one of the best looking cornsnakes EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Nanci- I appreciate the compliment (lol- I'll pass it onto him). I plan on holding back ~20 of his offspring for 5-6 months to see the color developement...then I can hand-pick a small group to hold back. I really hope his borders pass onto his offspring. The females I have have some VERY nice/thick black borders but not as nice as his!

Thanks,
Graham

Amazing!!! I've been holding off on getting abbotts this year in anticipation of your future '10s :D

That is the epitome of an Okeetee and I will be keeping tabs on the Halloween phase from now on. Just....mmmm...cigarette?

He just keeps getting better and better! That's definitely what I would call an Okeetee, hunt club or no. :eek:

D80

:bird: I need one..I need one..I need one..I need one..

Holy crap do I want one..I love the name too..Halloween happens to be my fave' day!!..whoo!

LOL

'manda:wavey:

:eek: :eek: :eek: WHOA!!! Holy friggin crap! I think that is the most colorful and stunning corn snake I have ever seen!! Oh my... I'd love to see one in person. Yeesh, I had really planned on stopping at TWO corn snakes but doggone, seeing a snake like this makes that idea almost impossible! LOL!!

That deserves a Joey Lawrence "WHOA!" outta me. That is one fine looking Okeetee. :cool:

Oh, and thanks to your advice, I've was put on his waiting list about 4 months ago. Those little beauties are being born now. I can't thank you enough for the advice.:D

That deserves a Joey Lawrence "WHOA!" outta me. That is one fine looking Okeetee. :cool:

Oh, and thanks to your advice, I've was put on his waiting list about 4 months ago. Those little beauties are being born now. I can't thank you enough for the advice.:D

You're welcome. I hope you get a beautiful okeetee! Congrats!

OK, please put me on a waiting list too, Graham, that is one AWESOME snake and one of my favorite morphs (can't wait to breed my "extreme" Ok from KJ next year, but your guy is unreal--I MUST have a baby...)!

Back