• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Daytona Hotel Party!

ZoologyMajor

100% Addicted
Well I only managed to take a few pictures before I got to drunk to. Anyone who has more party photos feel free to include them in this post if you wish.

Here is Nanci sporting her newly purple locks!

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7103.jpg
    resizeDSC_7103.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 180
From left to Right

Pam, Angela (Ratsncorns), Joe (CaptBogart), Robbie (RobbiesCornField)

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7108.jpg
    resizeDSC_7108.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 178
Dean (Roy Munson) "Hummm... I think I'll have another sip of that cordial!"

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7119.jpg
    resizeDSC_7119.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 174
I'm soooooo sad that I left early......:awcrap: I'm glad everyone had so much fun, though........bastards.

Chris

Lori (LBoz) and Tony

Ohhh your nails look stunning Lori! Tony is such a big sweetie!

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7125.jpg
    resizeDSC_7125.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 177
Sharon (Tsiriane) and Trevor (Vinny's son)

Sharon is sporting the latest in fashion accessories.. a Dumerils Boa. (Now owned by Lori (LBoz))

Trevor... Just eat a box of "Red Hots" and you will get the same flavor as the cordial... I promise. ;)

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7137.jpg
    resizeDSC_7137.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 178
Dean couldn't even get a cinnamon scone at the airport today because of that vile cordial! :laugh:

Left to Right

Alan, Sharon (Tsiriane),Trevor (Vinny's son), Carol, Katie (ArpeggioAngel)

Sharon's boyfriend Danny is the one hiding behind the gals.

Attachments

• resizeDSC_7136.jpg
    resizeDSC_7136.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 153
Aww! Y'all are so adorable! :D I love the picture of Robbie. I LOL'ed in real life. I can't wait to see more!

I've got a few from the first night, but they are mostly of the Lucy rat snake that we laughed at for about 30 minutes....for really silly reasons, and kept laughing at. When I get home and upload I'll post them.

I've got a few from the first night, but they are mostly of the Lucy rat snake that we laughed at for about 30 minutes....for really silly reasons, and kept laughing at. When I get home and upload I'll post them.

Make sure you PM Minlynn when you post those she is dying to see it.

Dean couldn't even get a cinnamon scone at the airport today because of that vile cordial! :laugh:

LOL he so has to stop blaming that on my cordial. He was already drunk before he even tried it. Sharon and I drank an entire bottle once and we were fine after.

*Mumbles something about Dean being a wimp.* :roflmao:

At least you're a funny drunk, Dean. :cheers: So... I know you want me to bring some more with me next year ...right?!

Back