• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My brother's "grand" keeper! (Updated)!

The_Thunderer

Well, my brother became a grandfather at the tender young age of 39. LOL. Here are pics of Callista Rose... I call myself her "Grand Uncle"! LOL.
Here's Callista in my arms...
IMG_4167.jpg

Callista with my SWMBO.
IMG_4169.jpg

Callista with my brother's SWMBO...
IMG_4170.jpg

Closer!!!
IMG_4171.jpg

She's gonna hate this picture at her graduation...
IMG_4178.jpg

My brother with Callista... Such a proud Grandfather!
IMG_4181.jpg

Callista says, "Goodbye for now!" :D
IMG_4182.jpg

Hope you enjoyed seeing the newest member of our clan! Hopefully she'll be a herp lover too!

Last edited:
She just tugs at my heart, Eric (all kids do)! I know it's getting late, but I'm tempted to walk on over to my brother's house to hold her one more time today. LOL.

Congratulations on becoming a "Great Uncle" Fred!!! :dancer: She looks absolutely adorable!!!

Will you pass on our congrats to the parents and grandparents too?! :)

I will surely pass along your congrats to my bro and SIL. I don't think they've stopped smiling since she came home! LOL.

Congratulations Fred on being a "Great Uncle". She's adorable and has such a beautiful name. I'm sure you'll hold the title very well, and what a good brother to be so happy!!. It's great you all live so close and have such a family bond. She's such a lucky baby, and best wishes to her health and happiness!!!.

Congratulations Fred on being a "Great Uncle". She's adorable and has such a beautiful name. I'm sure you'll hold the title very well, and what a good brother to be so happy!!. It's great you all live so close and have such a family bond. She's such a lucky baby, and best wishes to her health and happiness!!!.

She is so pretty, and I like her name too. Congrats to you and your family on the new addition.

Congratulations Fred, she's adorable!
Thank you, Ricky, Katie and J9! Whenever there's an addition to the "clan" we Filipinos kinda go overboard... but its FAMILY! :D :cool:

Here are a few more pics of my niece... She's just so adorable!!!

Her on her way home from the hospital...
IMG_0969.jpg

Callista and Grandma Martha... (SHhhhh... my SIL doesn't know I posted this!! LOL!).
IMG_0980.jpg

Her eyes are open... and we need to put some gloves on her hands! She's scratching herself...
IMG_0983.jpg

Another...
IMG_0984.jpg

Finally, Callista and me... I'm taking the pic myself... that's why my face is all contorted (and thus why I like to AVOID pics)... LOL.
IMG_0985.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Oh lovely new pictures! That little girl is getting so many cuddles, could you give her a little one from across the sea!

Congratulations. I know the feeling. Granted I'm only an uncle and not a Granduncle, but i do understand. My sister had my niece almost 2 yrs ago. Sadly, due to financial issues and living out of state from her, I haven't been able to hold her. You can tell by the look on your face that she is going to be spoiled.

Oh lovely new pictures! That little girl is getting so many cuddles, could you give her a little one from across the sea!
I will! Today, I'll hold her and say, "My friend, J9 gives you THIS hug!"

She's beautiful Fred. Congrats to you all.
Thanks! I'll let my bro and SIL know!

Congratulations. I know the feeling. Granted I'm only an uncle and not a Granduncle, but i do understand. My sister had my niece almost 2 yrs ago. Sadly, due to financial issues and living out of state from her, I haven't been able to hold her. You can tell by the look on your face that she is going to be spoiled.
Tony, I certainly hope that you and Robbie can find a way to visit her soon. I'll hold out that hope! Thanks for the well wishes. She'll be spoiled, for sure... until she reaches her terrible twos and starts SHOWING it! LOL.

Look at the FAT cheeks on that baby!!
YUP! -----?

Wait, were you talking about the BABY baby or my baby-face? :p

Back