• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Soren: '09 Colombian Boa

Beothon Lover

The One an Only Kuro....
got this tiny fellow along with Flint

Soren is such a sweet calm little boa, just curls around my hand and just sits there all content like. very calm for a 3 month old boa.

friend was offering him at such a steal of a price for him i couldn't refuse and i love boas so i got him.

he weighs a whoping 95 grams and that was before i fed him yesterday.

he's just a heart melter, i think he knew to pull out the special 'buy me' tricks cause he could feel how much of a sucker i am for nice sweet boas.

pics...

000_0692.jpg

000_0693.jpg

000_0694.jpg

000_0695.jpg

sorry for quality these again were taken rather quickly so i could get him into his new house so he could start settleing in

Back