• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Angry Bairdi!

ratsncorns

Bird Nerd
With a fresh shed, comes the 'tude! I am soooo skeered!! :grin01:

DSCN5308.jpg

She then preceded to strike at me, which caused her to fall into her tub LOL

DSCN5311.jpg

DSCN5312.jpg

DSCN5313.jpg

DSCN5314.jpg

Hatchlings are sooo cute!! :p

Thanks for the hateling, Carol :)

What is she doing??? She was sweet when I had her! At least she maintained her form when she fell. She is so adorable!!

She was sleeping like that and when I opened the lid to her tub, I must have scared her... she was so cute and angry! I was surprised though, because they are usually the calmest snakes, even as hatchlings. I almost always get a tail rattle and a little musk when I handle them, but they dont usually go into full flat-head-coiled-and-ready-to-strike-mode!

Awee..you have a grumpy too??...LOL
actually My baby bairdis from carol are rarely in a bad mood..usually all I get is a tail rattle..OH!..But the other day the little male musked a bit..which he has never done before..I didn't even know he could do so at such a young age..but I flipped him over and gave him a sniff..and it surely was him..LOL
Little poopah..
But other than the ocasional tail rattle they are fine..They will arch up in the strike position..but then they just watch me reach in and grab 'em..they never act on it..

Your Bairdi is very beautiful..I really must get some updated pics of min up..
Thanks for postin' her..

~~'manda

Back