• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

0.1 1.0 etc?

imstock

When someone mentions their snake, and puts a number beside it (IE: 0.1 or 1.0 or 2.1, etc) what does that mean?

lol

Eeewww…. That is a lizard site, they have legs and everything. Oh puke. They eat bugs. ROACHES. Eeww.

We need to put one of these threads as a sticky, since it gets asked so much.

I thought that was what was going to happen with that "Common Terms" thread that was started a month ago or so.

Well, did a mod ever get a notice that the thread was finished and needed to be stickied? Besides, nobody ever reads the stickied threads anyway. I'm still reminding members of the signature length, posting "check out my site" threads, non-members posting ads, and that the Photo Gallery is for corn snake photos only. Newbies don't read the rules sticky, the husbandry and basic care FAQ sticky or the genetics stickies. And dare I mention the Frivolous Reported Posts sticky...

Well, did a mod ever get a notice that the thread was finished and needed to be stickied? Besides, nobody ever reads the stickied threads anyway. I'm still reminding members of the signature length, posting "check out my site" threads, non-members posting ads, and that the Photo Gallery is for corn snake photos only. Newbies don't read the rules sticky, the husbandry and basic care FAQ sticky or the genetics stickies. And dare I mention the Frivolous Reported Posts sticky...

That seems to be soooooo true.

Yep, that's quite true. Have to admit that I've only read about half of the stickies, myself as well.

Back