• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This is why I own snakes...

JustineNYC

All the people that find out I own snakes and make that disgusted look like I keep something repulsive in my home, well.

I also foster for the North Carolina, Labrador rescue....

I went to the store for 20 minutes....

7120_1195595694989_1381370960_30767716_6377253_n.jpg

She obviously has separation anxiety. My brand new freaking home! :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Oh I feel 'ya! You should see my dining table chairs! All the legs are scratched to hell and back and I have one door-frame that is completely distroyed by my cats. Of course it's the door frame that is sitting next to the scratching post that they all refuse to use! This is also why I love my snakes!

My dog used to chew holes in walls, it was horrible everyday we'd be patching holes. I'm not even sure how she did it but she did. My reptiles are less damaging but I still couldn't live with out a dog and cat even if the are big pains lol.

I love dogs and cats....and don't have any partially because of the whole shedding/chewing/digging thing.
I tell people, snakes eat and poop once a week, and they can stay in the basement with no heat or food for 3 months in the winter!
Not bad!

Ooh, I saw that on Facebook! That happened to me once when I took in an elderly stray dog during a blizzard with temps of -15. I would never, ever, ever leave a dog uncrated.

We crate too until their trustworthy I have a chocolate lab myself who NEVER chewed, and a westie bichon mix who WILL CHEW ANYTHING go figure:)

I have 5 dogs, and we only ever had issues with chewing with one of them, a black pug. She's several years old and still acts like a puppy! She has gotten much better about chewing, though. She only chews something about once a month now instead of once every few days.

All the people that find out I own snakes and make that disgusted look like I keep something repulsive in my home, well.

I also foster for the North Carolina, Labrador rescue....

I went to the store for 20 minutes....

7120_1195595694989_1381370960_30767716_6377253_n.jpg

She obviously has separation anxiety. My brand new freaking home! :crying::crying::crying::crying:

yikes!
my friends dog has destroyed walls and entry ways when she is left alone (mostly due to thunder storms or fireworks)!

Thats not chewed, that was done with her feet!

She was pawing to get out, pawed the wall, door and floor, one of my tiles also needs to be re-grouted.

She is a 4 year old foster, and shes been so so good here, I knew I was going to come right back, I couldnt get her into her crate, so I moved her bed into the laundry room and came back to that.

She spent 4 years of her life living outside chained up, was turned into a shelter 20 pounds underweight, infested with tics, worms and fleas...

But shes been so good here, I didnt think she'd do that. She is 4, not a puppy, but obviously has serious separation anxiety issues.

Aweee..sorry about your house..I had a black lab great dane mix that destroyed laundry when we left the house.

MY BF and I will someday have a Chocolate and a Yellow labby..we want boys.
They'll be our fishing, Hiking, camping, and lazy day nap buddies..both of our parents have labs and we just think they are by far the best dogs ever.

good luck with your home..

~~'manda

Back