• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for Joe Pierce??

Eli173

Well I didn't find Waldo but Joe Pierce has been posting photos (and photos only) over at The Source on 9/26/09 and 9/27/09. I just figured I'd point it out since I know a lot of people have been trying to get in touch with him over the past couple years.

He has been online almost everyday this week, but he doesn't post.
He was here this morning, in fact.
He disappeared from view back in March 2008, if memory serves.....

Joe seems to come and go every couple of years like a cycle (so this isn't unexpected). This time, I hope the "memory built into the internet" helps him take care of some of his past foibles.

Maybe we'll finally be able to thankfully lay to rest the prison rumors, too....... Geez.

Maybe we'll finally be able to thankfully lay to rest the prison rumors, too....... Geez.

I remember hearing those rumors before, I guess they were either not true, or he is out. Maybe we will find out.

You know..he has been gone EXACTLY 18 months........

And I would like to know if he settled things with Mr Hume as well.

I guess I came late to the party this time, but I am unfamiliar with a Joe Pierce. By the sounds of it, I hope he contacts those people in need of contacting. Maybe someone can shed light on the Joe Pierce fella, if it's not too much to ask. If it is not my business, I will completely understand. But if this guy is harder to find that Waldo, then I am very curious of the importance of finding him.

Hey Michael,

Go to Faunaclassifieds, and search his name. You will find days of reading material.

I doubt this one is true, but someone once told me that he was hiding out in Antarctica waiting for the dust to settle.

Just an update:
Last Activity: 09-29-2009 08:44 AM

I've pretty much gathered the basic scoop, thanks guys. It's terrible that someone would take advantage of other people like that, especially when it's people who have gone out on a limb to be helpful to you. Nothing is more despicable that someone who takes kindness for granted, and uses every last drop of it for their own benefit.
I sincerely hope this all gets squared away, because it would be a shame for people to change their otherwise trusting way of being for one cheap skate who took such advantage of everyone.

Best of luck everyone!

Well, it looks like he's starting to post again on this forum. Would like to know if he's made things right yet.

Can't speak for Mr. Hume, but I've still received no contact about a suitable resolution to my problems.
KJ

Back