• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Funny story about my cat and hognose

Kanchii

On my snake rack, the lowest tub (the closest to evil little kitty paws!) is home to my Western Hognose female, Rogue. She's great to handle besides the occasional hissy fit when she puffs up her hood, hisses up a storm, and strikes (in the wrong direction, just trying to scare me). My cat thoroughly enjoys standing up and watching the snake move about, since she's probably the most active of the rest of my snakes. And she seems to definitely love having a big scary monster that can't touch her through her invisible force field! She usually hangs out at the back of her tub where we cant see her UNTIL Mongo the silly persian comes and sits infront of it, waiting to see something to bat at. Then up she slithers, pulling herself up and puffing up her hood. She hisses and strikes, tries to eat his paws through the plastic, and follows him around her tub. It's hilarious.

I told Mongo to stop trying to eat her, because the noise of him scratching was getting annoying, so he moved a couple feet down. Then there goes Rogue, trying to dig her way through the corner of her tub to get closer to him! What a riot, I love them. :) I'll try to take a picture of them staring at each other soon.

Awww how cute! I have a cat named Prince who loves my snakes too.... He comes into the room and will sit right infront of one of his favourite tanks (August's tank) and he will just wait and watch for her. Sometimes August comes out tries her best to inspect the furry thing pawing on her tank! He loves watching all my snakes really... I even have a pic :D

ma82ms.jpg

"WANT!"

Back