• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

going to a reptile show this weekend

mammadukes

I'm going to the reptile show in Columbus,Oh this weekend. I am very excited:D. I have been to the show in Cleveland several times but this is the first time to Columbus. We are looking for Pygmy mice but I'm sure we will come home with a corn snake or two. Brandon wants a Charcoal and I would like a candy cane or any thing with stripes. The show is Saturday but we are staying the whole weekend. I'll let you know what we come back with. LOL

Have fun and take photos, please! Sadly, I'm FROM Columbus, and I've never been to a show there. I was heavily into fish breeding at the time instead.

nice. i was thinking of trekking to columbus to check out their show this weekend. but my parents are out of town and im taking care of my moms dogs and fish. oh well. in due time ill make it there. i just need to go to the cleveland show to hit up rodent pro for some more rats.

i see you are in new london. i too am from new london....unfortunately its NL wisconsin...so i wont be going to the show :( have fun though

i see you are in new london. i too am from new london....unfortunately its NL wisconsin...so i wont be going to the show :( have fun though

i will have a blast i am sure i just hope i don't spend to much money. i sometimes have trouble controling myself. new london wisconsin huh? its amazing how many new londons there are.

nice. i was thinking of trekking to columbus to check out their show this weekend. but my parents are out of town and im taking care of my moms dogs and fish. oh well. in due time ill make it there. i just need to go to the cleveland show to hit up rodent pro for some more rats.

there is a show every month in columbus so maybe you can go next month. good to help the parents though.

I'll be there! Look for the chick with dreads in a ponytail. My giant friend will be there too! With a lady for my male corn!

Darcy is not the 16 year old girl with bleached dreads! Just FYI. Who is your giant friend? He sounds cool!

the reptile show was great. i enjoyed every minute of our trip. we only bought 1 snake a stripe amel and he is beautiful. i will post a pic soon. we also got some pygme mice. 3 female and 1 male. we will try our hand at breading them. while we were in columbus we stopped at a few pet stores. the best one we stopped at was a place called Captive Born Reptile. the man there was very informative and willing to answer all my questions. i will be making several trips back to see him if you are in columbus check it out. he actually has 2 stores both with the same name. we went to both. sorry i did forget to take the camera so i don't have any pics. i am a little absent minded that way. i will try better the next time. we will be going to the cleveland show next month. been to that one before. but i am still excited. any time i have a chance to see ( and possibly buy) corn snakes i get excited. can't believe how fast i got hooked. i read everything i can get my hands on about them. i go through the forum and try to learn everything i can. i tease brandon and tell him i will be an expert before him and he has been into it much longer than me. but as an over the road truck driver he doesn't have much time for reading. maybe that is because i have all the books here. LOL. he is pretty wonderful though. if i see one that i like he buys it for me. we didn't find his charcoal though. we will sooner or later.

Back