• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Boy's Tragic Death Could Have Happened to Anyone with a 20ft Pet Python

Well, the python never let the kid drown in the pool...that has to count for something! :rolleyes:

"Love your kids every day because you never know when God is going to invite them up to Heaven, through your snake"

LMAO I lost it.

Anyone notice how many different types of snakes are spliced together in the photos of poor Zach and his snake?

I have picked up the onion in chicago for years. They have some witty writers. Since they have started the 'video news satires' I started hopping on their site now and then. They do come up with some funny stuff.

Last year the one I found particularly funny was this one.

A nice little piece of satire for anyone like me that gets pissed off when they decide to kill a race horse because it has an injury. They should play this at the Tracks.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/gymnast_shawn_johnson_put_to?utm_source=videoembed

Back