• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Trouble for the Politically Incorrect

wade

Save The Humans
I had never really thought about it but in order to be Politically Correct you must have someone who is Politically Incorrect or you will just be normal. What is the point of being PC if everyone is. There would be no one to compare yourself to and feel better than.

That is why it is crucial that we support the American Racists and Bigots Council (ARBC). With out their slurs and demeaning behavior we would have no one to look down on.

Problems Outlined

“We all know that they are here to steal our jobs, marry our children, and take away everything we so desperately cling to, but who are 'they' really?"

Don’t delay, they need your help today. This is a crisis of Biblical Proportions. Lend a hand. Be part of the solution.

Last edited:
Looks like they think all bigots are white rednecks. I've known bigots from many races, religions, and political groups. Or was that part of the joke?

I didn't give it that much thought Alan, lets see what will make the best conversation. Only a bigot would say that all bigots are white. Would that be politically correct?

I don't know what politics has to do with it, but yeah.
Webster's says that one definition of a bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices. I guess that covers a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with race.
To address the original humor of the piece, I don't think anyone will ever be hurting for a derogatory name or epithet to throw at someone. I can make up several right now.

Well here is a test Alan. I am half Scottish and half Swedish. What would be a good slur for that combination? I feel kind of left out by those who feel that my blend is not significant enough to label.

Sorry, I guess I'm kind of a wet blankie on this subject, I shouldn't have answered.
Maybe someone else can jump in and give you some prejudice and generalizations?
Any white rednecks in the group just itchin'?

See? I can do it, I can do anything.

I'm not sure what the topic of conversation really is. Is this link real? It seems hard to believe, but I can't give humanity undeserved credit by saying that no one's really as foolish as this.

Slurs are slurs, and they can be created out of just about anything. It's not that there's such a growing population that slurs can't keep up with, it's just that prejudice is slowly becoming a thing of the past. Slurs used or created today, for the most part, falls more on the ignorance scale. Words such as the N word are unlikely to be recreated, as they were cultivated with so much hate, far beyond just plain ignorance.
I'm sure there is something that can be used as a slur to offend those who are Swedish and Scottish, but I'm not sure that they could possibly hold enough power to fuel radical hate groups.

It was a joke. Sometimes I feel we all take ourselves a too seriously. Sometimes people prove me to be correct. Be careful not to laugh at yourself.

Well here is a test Alan. I am half Scottish and half Swedish. What would be a good slur for that combination? I feel kind of left out by those who feel that my blend is not significant enough to label.
Wade,
With that combination I think it would be hard to come up with a biggotted or racist statement about you. Maybe something like "Go put your skirt on you big meatball making, bag pipe blowing, hagus eating sheep-shagger". A bit much I think. (I had a real hard time coming up with that train of thought. Please forgive me.) However, instead of using biggotted, racial name calling maybe we could just chaulk you up as a "contradiction" like these poor unfortunate souls.........

Or maybe Wade, it just boils down to the fact ...........
"You just don't make a wee bit of sense." :grin01: :sidestep:

Jay :cool:

Back