• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Someone kicked my tail light in!!

cornsnakes101

Two Corns and Growing!
So my brother just got home from work and we got into my truck and started heading down to his girlfriends for Easter dinner, after we got off the highway we started heading down the road when I spotted two beautiful cars, a new Corvette and a older Nissan 300zx. Well as I'm admiring these cars(still paying attention to the road of course) this little green Chevy cavalier(a little two door economy car) cuts me off in the middle of the intersection nearly clipping me and the 300zx so I pull up next to the guy and my brother calmly asks him, "why did you cut us off", and this guy starts cussing us out and finally spits into my truck almost hitting my brother, this is when I got angry and was like what the hell was that for?!? So the light turns green and he starts swerving toward me trying to knock me off the road and wreck into me, I avoided him got his license plate number and called the cops. So were following him telling the 911 operator where he's going etc. and he finally pulls off into a side street at that point I pulled into a Discount Tire parking lot and watched where he was going well he turns around and goes into the parking lot almost hitting me again. He then gets out, this is when I roll up the window and lock the doors, and starts talking crap to me then finally head back to his car but not before kicking my tail light in cracking it in two!:fullauto:... Now mind about a year ago me and my brother would have gotten out as soon as he spit and knocked the crap out of this 250 pound behemoth, but now due to a few Epiphany's we decided to take the smarter route and let karma/justice come back on him. I mainly posted this to vent but also to show myself how much I've grown up which I'm proud of:). What are your guy's thoughts on this?

Well done for keeping your head, I hope the guy gets caught and charged.

Yea me too he won't act so tough with bubba sitting right next to him lol

Did you file a police report?

Yea I thought I forgot to add something. But ya I filed one spent like an hour with the cop giving him all the information. I got the report number and in a couple of weeks I should be able to pick up the report and give it to my insurance company.

I just took this defensive driving course. The safest thing to do, always, is just let it go.

It never ceases to amaze me how little it takes for people to fly off the handle anymore. Good job keeping your cool!!!! :)

Nice handling of a stressful, scary situation.

How about filing some charges of your own? That sounds like terrorizing from my standpoint.

Good man!

Ya they told me if they found him they would call me and ask me if I want to press charges and I am. The way this guy drives hes probably going to get picked up in a couple days. I'm guessing hes going to get charged with destruction of property, assualt(for spitting at me and threatening me), reckless driving, and disorderly conduct. Maybe a few others I don't know about. But thanks Brandon it was a hard but smart thing to do.

Good job on keeping your cool. I hope they catch him and everything goes well.

Btw, Its good to see someone else in New Mexico around here. LOL.

Lol I've been to Alamogordo a few times it's nice out there lots of land lol.. But people out in Albuquerque are crazy, the guy that did it lives up in the heights(little rich boy with something to prove haha) and I live down in the valley/westside area(poorer part of town) and I was dang not even the gang members would do something like that. Guys insane!

if it were me id run the plate at work through the dmv. and then id go drain his oil at night without him knowing. payback is a big b. if you know what i mean. im not one for being a jerk to someone. but thats just plain ignorant to spit, yell, and damage someones property. so id do it back and cost him out a lot more than a taillights worth.

Sounds to me like you're a good example. Others could learn a thing or two from how to handle a violent situation. Violence only begets violence.

if it were me id run the plate at work through the dmv. and then id go drain his oil at night without him knowing. payback is a big b. if you know what i mean. im not one for being a jerk to someone. but thats just plain ignorant to spit, yell, and damage someones property. so id do it back and cost him out a lot more than a taillights worth.
At my school, if someone hits you, it's assault and they get suspended or expelled. If you hit back, it's a fight and they both do. Just saying.

Yea believe me a few years back I'd do the same thing. But this way I don't get a record that guy does and I get pretty new aftermarket tail lights:D I've been arrested before and put that back of a cop car(It was a misunderstanding no charges were brought against me) and it is definitely something I don't ever want to repeat again. Ill just let karma get back to him, the way he drives hes going to wreck his car and its going to be his fault.

Oh, I thought you might have been in Chicago. I know this kid out there with a real bad temper and he flies off the hook real easily...

Back