• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

small ...

tsst

Deuce is watching!
Want to feel small?
pz77X
WOh7B.jpg

pz77X

Where did you find this.. I want to share it with a few non CS members... That is very cool.. I have often looked up at the stars and contemplated this very thing..

I just googled "what does hubble see" and there is lots of information, including this info but not in exact format. They show a 3-D version of it.

It makes me glad that the Universe has hope outside of our messed up little planet for intelligent life...

It makes me glad that the Universe has hope outside of our messed up little planet for intelligent life...

Their planets are probably just as messed as ours, Or they have probably already gone through what we are going and learned a better way to do things... i just wish they would get here and teach us those better ways already...lol

Their planets are probably just as messed as ours, Or they have probably already gone through what we are going and learned a better way to do things... i just wish they would get here and teach us those better ways already...lol

Yea, you're probably right. But the Law of Probability says that even a room full of monkeys, given enough time and opportunity, could type out a novel. So there's still hope...;)

WOW that's amazing. It makes me feel... I don't know. Small, yes. And so curious about whats in other galaxies that my brain could explode. I am totally sharing this on other forums lol.

WOW! Awesome depiction there, I love Astronomy- it's absolutely amazing what we discover every day in our universe.
While I was going through this, I was wondering where Betelgeuse fell into the mix and was very excited when it showed up! Betelgeuse is very old and will Super Nova sometime soon and I talk to my 8 year old son about this stuff a lot and he always tells me that he hopes he gets a chance to see Betelgeuse blow, since it will illuminate the entire night sky when it does.

It swells my heart and fills my very soul with joy, to know that we "mere humans" are part of something so awe-inspiring.

Personally, I don't understand how scientists can look at such things and NOT see the hand of something higher and greater than us in it all.

It's a great, big universe and we're all really puny, we're just tiny little specks about the size of Mickey Rooney...

Back