• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

horned frog info please

Kali

lost cause
I would like to start keeping a horned frog soon. I'm not really into frogs in general, but the horned frogs look so awesome! :)
I have been reading about them, and it seems that they are not really hard to keep, so while I'm still trying to keep myself in check, I just know I'm going to cave soon :D
I got a book about keeping them, but you know how it is with books... some are good, and some are pure rubbish, so if anybody could give me info on keeping them, I can compare it with what I've gathered so far and see wether I'm on the right track.

So, anything about housing and husbandry is welcome. What do I need? How big a viv should I get? What do you give them to eat and how often? How do you control the humidity? etc... etc...

(And if you like to post a pic of yours, please feel free! :D)

Thanks!

Back