PDA

View Full Version : Regurg? odd question

Regurg? odd question

TexAveri
06-24-2010, 08:31 PM
so im new to this forum and have read up on many things. But today my snake regurged water, i dont think it is bad but now i am a little frazzled by worrying a little bit. and it was kinda nasty on my arm and hand. please and thank you in advance!

Nanci
06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry; I don't know the significance of that. Can you tell us a little bit more about your snake: age, size, last feeding, how you keep her, things like that.

ziggybond_007
06-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Were you handling it right after it drank? That used to happen to my iguana when he'd drink and try to climb down, all the water would come back up through his nose/mouth. Can't say it's happened with my snakes, though... What did the water look like?

TexAveri
06-24-2010, 08:52 PM
last feeding was on saturday. and i believe she is about 6 months give or take a month. shes about 1.5 feet and i dont know her weight i have no scale. lol. now that i think about it i do think it was probably from holding her. didnt think it would or could do it like with feeding. as she has never refused a feeding and also eating pinkies with a lil bit of fuzz so barely fuzzies.

ziggybond_007
06-24-2010, 08:55 PM
If it was slightly mucus-y and clear, she probably just drank. Just keep an eye on her.

TexAveri
06-25-2010, 02:56 AM
yea we will check her again in the morning. thank you all :)