PDA

View Full Version : Annabelle Has Arrived! 2008 Hypoblood Het Snow Stripe, On Loan From Colorado Corns

Annabelle Has Arrived! 2008 Hypoblood Het Snow Stripe, On Loan From Colorado Corns

Nanci
07-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Annabelle is in blue, so I only took one photo of her. She is on loan from John Finsterwald, Colorado Corns, to try to get my Avalanche Stripe project back on track! Annabelle will be bred by Pepper in 2011, producing Bloodreds and Fires, some striped. She is just a sweetheart, and I look forward to having her in my collection, even if just for a visit! Oh- Annabelle was bred by Rich Hume. She is a very deep, rich red, which I couldn't capture in this indoor photo.

MysticExotics
07-13-2010, 03:43 PM
She's beautiful! I hope that she produces the babies you need for your project.

Nanci
07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Thank you! It was really a set-back, Ruby turning out to be male. I'm hoping to produce either a bloodred or granite het snow stripe this summer, but who knows. It's been impossible for me to find a Ruby replacement with the exact genes.

vetusvates
07-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Very very pretty, Nanci. That is a sanke project I still want to be a part of (as I once stated before Ruby became Reuben. LOL. I know that is not funny, but hey).
Looks like she's coming out of (or just going into) blue. Her eyes look amel, but I have never looked closely at a hypo. Except of the anery/grey snake variety.

admitchell08
07-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Very nice! Hume line bloods are some of the best. I love them! Good luck with your project with her...I hope you can get it back on track without a problem!

desertanimal
07-13-2010, 04:24 PM
She's really, really beautiful!

*salAMANDA88*
07-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Shes beautiful Nanci! I don't know how I missed this earlier!
Good luck with the future clutch!! I can't wait to see what you start producing!!

~~'manda

Susielea
07-14-2010, 01:33 PM
She's absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations on getting your project back on track!

I can see you're going to end up with nothing but a bed and snake racks in your house! ;)

diamondlil
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
What a lovely hypoblood!

Nanci
07-14-2010, 01:50 PM
She's so pretty! I can't wait till she sheds. I was giving her a couple kisses when she came out to meet the Fed Ex ladies- they thought I was crazy...She is just a sweetheart.

Jessicat
07-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh Nanci, she's TO DIE FOR!!!!!! You're probably just as excited about this as I am, but get an outdoor photo shoot of that girl PRONTO!!!

That's an awesome way to make up for the change in plans with Ruby turning out to be male. John's such an awesome guy!! Extra extra kudos for him!

Nanci
07-14-2010, 06:35 PM
There is pretty much no one more awesome than John!

And someday Ruby will be the start of my lavablood stripe project, so all is not lost. And he makes a good back-up for Pepper. Whoo, he's persnickety, though!!

Caryl
07-22-2010, 12:49 PM
I can see you're going to end up with nothing but a bed and snake racks in your house! ;)

Hey, what's wrong with that? :laugh01:

Annabelle's beautiful! I hope she produces the babies you're hoping for.

Nanci
07-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I need to get pictures of her! She shed, and was so hungry she was striking at me inside her bin (not her feeding bin!!) when I was cleaning the outside of it! She's a good feeder...

Jessicat
07-22-2010, 08:50 PM
And someday Ruby will be the start of my lavablood stripe project, so all is not lost. And he makes a good back-up for Pepper. Whoo, he's persnickety, though!!

Sounds like a great project! I will even help get those ugly non stripe Lavabloods out of your sight. ;D