PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased from Rich...

Just Purchased from Rich...

Kevin M
03-31-2002, 10:52 PM
1.0 Opal
0.1 Lav het Amel
1.0 Butter
0.1 Caramel het Amel/ Hypo (Amber/Butter)

Sorry, But I'm just so psyched! I cannot wait untill they arrive on Tuesday. I hope to have pictures for you all then...

Merry Christmas! :)

-Kev

joe clark
03-31-2002, 11:41 PM
Kevin,
Please excuse my 'tone.' It's just that it's gettin' real hard listening to all of these 'Serpenco Success Stories.' Rich, pu-leeze start exporting! I know, I know Rich, exporting isn't 'practical.' :(
In all seriousness, Kevin, congrats on your purchases. The caramel het amber/butter sounds especially appealing.
Hmmm, maybe I need a P.O. Box in say, Syracuse??:D
joe clark

Susan
03-31-2002, 11:41 PM
I've always loved opening my packages from Rich! I usually prefer to buy my snakes at a show so I can see and pick what I want, but I'll always trust Rich to pick for me if I want something and can't make a show. My last purchase from him were a pair of Ambers, and they are absolutely beautiful. One of these days, I'll save enough for a digital camera so that I can start posting some photos.

Simon
04-01-2002, 01:43 AM
no~~~~Kelvin!!!!!!

Stop telling us that you got something from Rich!!!!!

I am going insane because I am hearing everyone getting something from him already!!!!

I totally as in 100% agree with joe clark! *sigh* I just need to move to the US someday......

Great to hear that you got some new corns from Rich Kelvin M. Post some pics soon!

LizS
04-01-2002, 05:22 AM
I too got snakes from Rich. I called him one day to order *one* snake, then added another one to that shipment since it's the same price for shipping one as two...

Well, in selecting only 2 snakes I had to give up on all those other colors I wanted...

I now have 8 corns and enlisted friends into getting some as well to split the shipping costs.

Funny how one baby snake can turn into 8 ;)

Peter
04-01-2002, 09:26 AM
Actually, in my case it is funny how one baby snake can turn into 34. 17 of which I bought from Rich last Sept.

When I got my snakes, every one was so incredible, I felt like he picked out the best ones just for me.

Well, to be honest, that's what I do for each shipment. My wife thinks I'm crazy for going through just about every animal I own to pick out the best ones. That's what you want me to do, now isn't it?

Rich Z

I can't wait to hand pick some more in Jacksonville Sat.

CornsnakeKeeper
04-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Merry Christmas?? I won't ask... must be like Christmas for you when you recieve them though.

Just wondering... what's the opal? Is it a blizzard?

Sounds like you got a good selection there. How many are you up to now?

Hope you plan on getting pictures for all of us to see.

Simon
04-01-2002, 02:46 PM
opal is the one that you are seeing on the top right corner of everypage in the cornsnake.com forum
:)

Kevin M
04-01-2002, 05:50 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm still super psyched. I just want this day to end so that tomorrow will be here and I can recieve my corns. If I could I'd even call in sick so I could be there in person to accept them. Instead my wife is going to see them first! It's just not fair.

-Kev

PS - Whenever I purchase corns I always say Merry Christmas. Cause thats what its like every time. hehe.

Opal = Amel Lavender

CornsnakeKeeper
04-01-2002, 10:04 PM
At least you'll have a reason to get your work done...
Post pictures for us, please!
Try not too watch the clock too much... hehe
It'll be hard

Melissa
04-02-2002, 06:40 PM
ok....now i'm wanting to buy from RICH!:) Let's see, I need (read,-- WANT) a Lavender, & a Pewter! Should i click my heels together or what?? LOL:p

Kevin M
04-03-2002, 07:02 PM
Hey Everyone, The corns I bought from Rich the other day came yesterday. They're spectacular to say the least! My digi cam is on the fritz right now and Ive got to repair it. But I promise to post pictures soon! I feel so bad, Like Im leaving you all hanging. Im so ashamed. hehe

-Kev

nicky
04-03-2002, 07:10 PM
Aww come on everyone,
Just cuz we can't buy corns from rich At least some of us. Just cuz we can't shouldn't be soo mean to kevin.:( We should be happy for him! So anyway CongradulationS:cool: I know not everyone was and for thoes who did ohwell.:)

Warren
04-04-2002, 03:39 AM
CONGRATS Kevin!!! About a third of my collection comes from Rich so I can understand your excitement.
Hope you get your camera fixed soon! Were dying to see what your new snakes look like!

L8r, wc