• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Weights??

that will range so much depending on how long they are, partly on what morph they are - some morphs naturally grow bigger than others, and how often they are fed.

Mine range from about 350g - 750g

Skye

Wow i didn't know that! He's an anery and about 5 foot long,thats all i can say as we only got him last night!

Back