PDA

View Full Version : ASFs in/near Central Florida

ASFs in/near Central Florida

psychoprimate84
08-04-2010, 10:15 AM
I have one group of ASFs but they stopped producing and would like to have some new blood. I am willing to travel to pick them up. Thanks!

ShenziSixaxis
08-05-2010, 01:37 AM
I can't help much, but if you have a Pet Supermarket anywhere within driving distance, see if they can order you some. The one here is happy to order me some as soon as the supplier calls back, and that supplier is from Florida. Here is the Pet Supermarket store locator; (http://www.petsupermarket.com/Store_Locator.aspx) just me typing in 'florida' gave me more results than I can count.

Hope this helps. :D

ShenziSixaxis
08-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Ah, I checked it with your city.

Across the street from Staples Shopping Center
1746 E Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL, 34470

There's one in Florida. :D

Like I said, I hope this helps.

RobbiesCornField
08-05-2010, 01:43 AM
I've seen them at the past several shows available from the rodent vendors for great deals.

psychoprimate84
08-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks! I could try asking them but I doubt it. The only rodents they carry sometimes are hamsters. The store is teeny tiny. Possibly the Petco or Petsmart could help me out tho. Again, thanks!

I can't help much, but if you have a Pet Supermarket anywhere within driving distance, see if they can order you some. The one here is happy to order me some as soon as the supplier calls back, and that supplier is from Florida. Here is the Pet Supermarket store locator; (http://www.petsupermarket.com/Store_Locator.aspx) just me typing in 'florida' gave me more results than I can count.

Hope this helps. :D

ShenziSixaxis
08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Asking yields amazing results. :D

And from my understanding, Petsmart doesn't do custom orders unless you really show you have the money and means to care for whatever it is they have to order, and PetCo does/doesn't do custom orders; mostly whenever they feel like it.

psychoprimate84
08-05-2010, 07:53 PM
No luck with any of the pet places. Besides, I rather get them from a breeder in the area. I am not much into buying animals from the pet places around here. All the rodents I have now came from local ppl. :)