PDA

View Full Version : Skin left from shed?

Skin left from shed?

dr82692
10-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey guys. My 3 and a half month old amel motley is doing great. He has eaten very well, responds well enough to handling for a hatchling, even sitting relatively still in my hand for a few minutes at a time sometimes. He's very active and always climbs on his branches. of course his primary purpose for this is to do his ritualistic pushing on the screen lid :p. Anyway, he shed about two weeks ago, and i didn't really notice anything wrong. He seemed to have shed it cleanly and completely. Lately however, I'm noticing what appears to be a small piece of skin peeling on top of his head. Obviously for a small baby, its almost impossible to get anywhere near his head, let along touch it, so I haven't really even felt if it could come off easy, but its been about a week since i've been seeing it, so it must be on relatively good. Any ideas what this is? Should I just wait till the next shed to see if it comes off? Here's a picture I tried to take of it. Not the greatest because he obviously didn't want to stay still.

Nanci
10-13-2010, 08:57 PM
You can follow the instructions in the sticky at the top of this section and see if you can soak it off.