PDA

View Full Version : Photoshopper WANTED!! to trade for snake!

Photoshopper WANTED!! to trade for snake!

ForkedTung
10-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Photoshopper WANTED! trade for snake!
I have an idea for a T-SHIRT ( non-cornsnake related) it would involve layering one photo transparently over another ( I have no clue how to do this) and some text in order to make the shirt, should be pretty easy as I understand it.
I would be willing to trade this for a 2011 snake, all you would have to do is provide shipping and tell me what you want.

I hope to produce: Bloods, pied-sided
Fires, pied too?
Goldusts, motleys
More motleys, anery, amel, butter etc...
Hypo Lavenders
* most of these will have hets as well.

please PM or email: buckeyeriverreptiles@hotmail.com (best) for details.

Jessicat
10-26-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm not sure about using photoshop (I could probably figure it out, but there are most likley more qualified people out there), but I do screen print.

I could compile your image (or you give it to me if you already have one), turn it into a transparency, burn the image to a screen, then screen print it onto a shirt for you.

Here are some links to things I've done in the past. I haven't printed on fabric before, but one of my friends has a pretty sweet press, so if I messed up, I could probably just go over to his place and work something out.

Screen Prints

2 layer
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo124/J3554C47/Art/20080101_31.jpg

4 layer cmyk (bad pic)
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo124/J3554C47/Art/cmykselfportrait.jpg

Also, here is a logo I made for a group of people, which we ended up printing onto sweatshirts.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/justanotherhominid/Things%20for%20people/easypaa003.jpg

Really anything can be made into a screen print. If this isn't what you're looking for though, no worries. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

ForkedTung
10-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Those are sweet Jessica, but what I need are two photographs overlaid and then digitized to use on Cafepress or another site, thanks though.

KillerCami
10-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I personally can't but my boyfriend does photoshop stuff for bands and his job at a hopital. PM me and send me the info, I'll help you out :) or I'll PM you.

desertanimal
10-26-2010, 08:08 PM
. . . but I do screen print.

Noted. I am often wishing I knew someone who screened. Getting custom, small jobs done is incredibly expensive. Like, ridiculous.

EmJagsz
10-26-2010, 08:14 PM
If you still help, I could help. I know my way around photoshop pretty well. But I'm not sure if I'd be able to receive a snake considering I live in Canada and I am not sure if you're able to ship across the border :(

ForkedTung
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
If you still help, I could help. I know my way around photoshop pretty well. But I'm not sure if I'd be able to receive a snake considering I live in Canada and I am not sure if you're able to ship across the border :(
Yeah, Shipping to Canada would be a problem for me. thanks though.

KillerCami
10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Email sent

ForkedTung
10-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I think I've found an artist ( looks good Cammi), will re-post if necessary.
Thanks for all the replies and interest, K

KillerCami
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Yay! I hope we do a good job so I can get one of your pretty babies :D

I think I've found an artist ( looks good Cammi), will re-post if necessary.
Thanks for all the replies and interest, K

wvphotogirl
11-26-2010, 08:23 PM
PM sent. :)