PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!!!! R.I.P. Bandit 11/04/10

ARGH!!!! R.I.P. Bandit 11/04/10

decadence
11-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Ok, my other non-feeder has passed away this morning. I don't get it, just like my other one he looked so much full of life, didn't look sick or anything!

He was my favorit little one! I was just watching him lastnight, looked fine!

Haarstad
11-04-2010, 03:07 PM
snakes can hide their issues well... i'm sorry for your loss

Nanci
11-04-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry! Non-feeders unfortunately run out of energy, eventually.

wstphal
11-04-2010, 03:24 PM
(((decadence))) Sorry about little Bandit. Nonfeeders, if they don't get going with eating, are really sad. I guess he just ran out of time.

I know you did all you could, and I hope you realize it is NOT your fault.

snakechaarmer
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM
I've had this happen to me a few times with young ones, they seem to be doing well and so healthy, and eating and just fine and then just fall over dead. It's so sad and confusing.

*hug* I'm very sorry. It sucks.

Jessicat
11-04-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm sorry for these losses! Bandit was very cute.

How long have you been keeping snakes? Did you breed these guys or take them on as non feeders with the hopes of turning them around?

Some snakes just aren't meant to be and don't make it. Make sure your husbandry is correct, and if it is, then it's not your fault.

Shelliebear
11-04-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP.

decadence
11-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm sorry for these losses! Bandit was very cute.

How long have you been keeping snakes? Did you breed these guys or take them on as non feeders with the hopes of turning them around?

Some snakes just aren't meant to be and don't make it. Make sure your husbandry is correct, and if it is, then it's not your fault.

It's all correct, i made the mistake i guess by buying them from petsmart, not that my little bandit was a mistake...but they had feeding charts and they ate, so i got them....my others ones, (rosie, dorky, candy and albie) i got from there also and they are all just fine....

MysticExotics
11-05-2010, 12:43 AM
I am sorry for your loss. :(
I also recently lost two non feeders. Sometimes, they're just too far gone.

Jessicat
11-06-2010, 02:04 PM
It's all correct, i made the mistake i guess by buying them from petsmart, not that my little bandit was a mistake...but they had feeding charts and they ate, so i got them....my others ones, (rosie, dorky, candy and albie) i got from there also and they are all just fine....

Well it's very noble to try to turn little non feeders around. I hope the rest will eat like crazy for you and stay nice and healthy.

decadence
11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Well albie and candy stopped eating for a couple weeks also, just yesterday was going on three weeks with no eating. I tried everything and nothing was working so I put them in a paperbag with a pinkie and it worked like a charm.

OkeeteeMom
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Oh man...I'm sorry. You know I thought they were all gorgeous, and that Bandit was my fav. I really feel for you (((Decadence))).
:'(