PDA

View Full Version : Serpenco 2002 hatchlings?

Serpenco 2002 hatchlings?

louis
06-14-2002, 08:55 PM
When are they due? Sometime in July? I'm just itching to finally get one again. I can't decide between anery type A, charcoal, striped (hey they are pretty cool lookin when they are juveys) and cremesical. How do you guys decide? Dont just say get all of them either.

kenalotia
06-15-2002, 11:10 AM
Well, I chose a pair of hypo bloodreds, since I'd been longing for them for quite awhile now. And considering the price for two of those, that meant I wasn't getting any others until next year at least! :)

The babies may hatch any time from now through September. Rich keeps all the hatchlings until they've fed a few times, so they can be shipped a couple of weeks after they hatch.

Rich Z
06-15-2002, 12:44 PM
Estimating 66 days for incubation, the first clutches will begin hatching on July 10th. By August 10th, I should have around 4,000 babies hatched out, with the remaining 900 coming out a couple days later. I still have one female I'm waiting on to drop her eggs.

Everytime I think about it, I want to jump in the Jeep and drive off into the sunset to escape...... There can definitely be too much of a good thing sometimes.

I have given all the girls strict instructions, with dark threats, to NOT double clutch this year!

As for the Hypo Blood Reds, this was a pretty bad year for them. Except for some het animals, most of the clutches were a pretty poor showing. If I have any luck at all, the het animals will produce what I need to fill the orders I already have. But I am not accepting any more orders for them, and only those people now on the deposited list are likely to get some this year.

Man, what a let down that was...............

Susan
06-17-2002, 11:10 PM
Forget about the creamsicle...it's a hybrid and Rich doesn't breed hybrids.

If I were you, I would get a striped anerythristic Type A.

I had an entire clutch of motley/stripe aneryth A het ghost hatch out last month and I still love looking at them, trying to decide which ones to keep and which to sell. I've ordered a digital camera and hope to soon be able to post some photos.

You can't go wrong buying a snake from Rich. I have quite a few myself!

SilverTongue
06-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Hi is there a list somewhere that says what and what are hybrids and what are "Pure bloodslines" ??