• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Overnight shipping

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
I know I have probably said this before, but apparently I need to say it again:

Overnight shipping does NOT mean overnight from when the order is placed. It means overnight from when the order is SHIPPED.

I just got an email from someone blasting me because they have not received their order of 2004 animals yet. :/

Rich Z said:
I know I have probably said this before, but apparently I need to say it again:

Overnight shipping does NOT mean overnight from when the order is placed. It means overnight from when the order is SHIPPED.

I just got an email from someone blasting me because they have not received their order of 2004 animals yet. :/

LOL... The nutcases are starting already.

Rich, you might be best off refunding that person's money and washing your hands of him/her, as that individual is apparently too obtuse to deal with. If that person is being a problem customer already, imagine what they'll be like when whatever morphs they purchased didn't "exactly" meet their expectations.

It amazes me how folks like that actually survive to adulthood.

Eggs? I haven't even started breeding them guys yet!! Guess I should start thinking about doing that, huh?

If you haven't started breeding yet, and don't have eggs, could you send them the spillage when you do start breeding?

Seriously though, just got my '03's order from Rich (this a.m.), and my first reaction was I (or is it my wife!) am very glad that I'm not able to attend the shows you guys and gals can get to. They were awesome (hopefully pics soon) and I know I'd go broke if I had the opportunity to choose from a table of all the different 'flavors'! I wouldn't be able to resist.

Thanks Rich for what you can, and do, do!

D80

I agree with Ken Harbart here..
that guy might be a bit too sensitive...and may cause trouble to you...

I guess his understanding of reservation wasn't that clear to him......it's only March and he's expecting t get a 2004 hatchling from you? So I guess the eggs should have been laid around Jan....and even so..I guess the hatchling started feeding like a machine right after birth before he'll get any 2004 hatchling....lol...

some people....
I guess they need to do some more research and understanding..

I do try to be gentle with people, but dang my tongue gets tired of being bitten!

Back