PDA

View Full Version : WANTED- Garter Snakes (SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS)

WANTED- Garter Snakes (SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS)

StrangeCargo
03-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Looking to put together a few small groups of select garter snakes. Looking for Eastern Blackneck Gartersnakes (Hill country/Central Texas), VERY Colorful/high-red Oregon Red Spoted Garters, and some of the rare/colorful/cool California T. sirtalis sp. garters. Email me with info... I would be VERY generous in trades towards select animals! Check out my website for 2011 Cornsnake, Kingsnake, Ratsnake, etc production! Tahnks in advance for your time!

Cheers,
Graham

PJ@PJCReptiles
03-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Would you be interested in this male Graham?

StrangeCargo
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Awesome snake PJ.. As of now I'm not really wanting to do the albinos...kinda looking for exceptional Thamnophis sirtalis ssp., HIGH RED Eastern Flame Garters and the Eastern Blackneck Garters. Again- thank you for the offer- he's really neat lookin'!

gelshark
03-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Graham,
I don't have this guy anymore but is this the sort you are looking for?
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3987/picture185g.jpg

StrangeCargo
03-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Graham,
I don't have this guy anymore but is this the sort you are looking for?
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3987/picture185g.jpg

Not really- I'm mainly looking for exceptional specimens of California Red Sided Gartersnakes, Oregon Redsided Gartersnakes, Eastern Blackneck Gartersnakes & Blais Flame Gartersnakes.

Below are pictures I pulled off the internet (not my pictures) to illustrate what I'm looking for.

Cheers,
Graham

PJ@PJCReptiles
03-28-2011, 09:11 PM
NOT MINE!!!

But like this one???

gelshark
03-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Have you checked out thamnophis.com?

PJ@PJCReptiles
03-28-2011, 09:22 PM
OK...sorry Graham and Lars but I am trying to move a few snakes not fall for another sweet project!! :crazy02:

JoannaD
03-28-2011, 09:39 PM
I will hopefully have eastern blacknecks mid to late summer. They have not bred yet.

Check out thamnophis.com and Scott Felzer ( http://www.albinogartersnake.com/home.html ) for the best garters available. Many will not be interested in trades though. They tend to stick to the garters.

PJ@PJCReptiles
03-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Joanna, I forogt you had them beauties! Good Luck with breeding!!! :cheers:

StrangeCargo
03-29-2011, 02:14 PM
I will hopefully have eastern blacknecks mid to late summer. They have not bred yet.

Check out thamnophis.com and Scott Felzer ( http://www.albinogartersnake.com/home.html ) for the best garters available. Many will not be interested in trades though. They tend to stick to the garters.

Yes, I have purchased from Scott over the years. he must be busy these days- hasn't answered any of the past three emails (over a few weeks) I've sent him reguarding purchasing some 2011 animals.

Let me know about the Eastern Blacknecks- I have all my herper buddies within their range keeping an eye out for 'em. It's starting to warm up out here in Texas- they should start finding them sooner or later.

JoannaD
03-29-2011, 03:00 PM
It doesn't sound like Scott to not answer emails. I have always found his customer service to be excellent. He does post on kingsnake and thamnophis.com at times so you might be able to catch him there. He does have gorgeous California garters. It looks like he has cut back on what he is producing or maybe focusing more on morphs because I did not see and Oregon red spots on his list.

StrangeCargo
03-29-2011, 04:16 PM
It doesn't sound like Scott to not answer emails. I have always found his customer service to be excellent. He does post on kingsnake and thamnophis.com at times so you might be able to catch him there. He does have gorgeous California garters. It looks like he has cut back on what he is producing or maybe focusing more on morphs because I did not see and Oregon red spots on his list.

I've tried twice from ks.com and once directly to his email. He has TOP NOTCH animals. I would like to get a pair of his neon blue California Red Sideds & a pair of his Eastern Blacknecks.. If anything (once I get some more cash saved up) I'll just call him...

Pal-O-Mine
03-29-2011, 07:50 PM
PJC

That albino you have is lovely! Unfortuneately if I threw him in with the 2 garters I already have, he'd think I was offering him a snack OR that I was giving him 2 child brides. I ain't THAT redneck!

I've always wanted an albino garter. SIGH! So many kinds of snakes, so little space!

Devon